Thailand To Uk

mazo

Hi can anyone help me with choosing a flight back to England for me my wife and a 4 month old baby. I am looking for a flight preferable to Birmingham because i live in nottingham or London. I would consider any class as comfort is a priority but i also have a budget so a bargin would be appreciated. And as we are flying with a young baby an airline that is good with babys we will be flying mid march 2007 thanks for any help

Hi can anyone help me with choosing a flight back to England for me my wife and a 4 month old baby. I am looking for a flight preferable to Birmingham because i live in nottingham or London. I would consider any class as comfort is a priority but i also have a budget so a bargin would be appreciated. And as we are flying with a young baby an airline that is good with babys we will be flying mid march 2007 thanks for any help

Would suggest you look at KLM who fly AMS to BHX

Emirates who fly Dubai to BHX

and of course they both offer a through fare BKK to BHX with 1 change

If you want to go to London then a direct flight must be more comforable try EVA who not only usually offer a good deal in economy but for a bit extra have an enhanced economy class which gives you wider seats and more leg room. A good cheaper airline to London with a short change in Abu Dhabi is ETIHAD. Also look at Singapore Airlines via Singapore then direct or Malaysian via KL then direct.

Edited by Mahout Angrit

All excellent advice afrom Mahout. I would also say fear not. The baby is an ideal age, it will sleep (or at least that is my own experience). The horror starts once they can walk.................I do like Emirates, they are really good with baby's and young children.

Hi

If i was you, living in Nottm (i was a student there), then i would fly to Manchester (where i'm from) and not Brum, for more selection. Its a couple of hours by coach to Nottm - either travel in to Mcr coach station or better (if somebody could book tickets for you and send them to you) would be to travel in to Stockport bus station (which is closer) and catch the coach which comes from M/cr coach station (i.e. saving time).

I wouldn't take any flight that goes via Singapore or HKG as you're adding hours to you journey.

Your choice is really broke down in to do you take a flight that changes half way (i.e. Emirates in dubai) or one that travels 90% of the way and changes somewhere in europe. Probably with a wee one your better with the latter as he / she will sleep most the way travelling overnight.

Who ever you go with make sure that you book early the seats with a bulkhead in front so that you get the folding cradle.

I've always found Emirates, Lufthansa and KLM to be very good on the trips home.

Good luck.

I've just sorted some flights for me the Wife and 18 month old baby.I looked around and weighed it all up and the best I came up with was ETIHAD Business Class.90,000 each for the Wife & me and 8,000 for the boy.Stop over in Abu Dhabi for a few hours.I thought it best to break the long flight up.6 hours and 6 hours.I've checked the plane on the web and Business class looks good.I've had good reports by friends who've flown Etihad so lets give them ago.