Beyond KSK – Doi Pui – Cherry Blossom Blooming

sfokevin

The Cherry Blossom Trees  are blooming right now at the top of Doi Pui. We spent the day and rode our motorscooter up to the top of Doi Pui for a wonderfully colorful display!... The best area is along the road just after the Doi Pui campground and at the small shack/coffee house at the CMU Coffee Project (From the coffee house walk along the trail thru the coffee plants - they were picking the coffee beans today!)… We ended up at the coffee house for a killer cup of coffee (If you don’t want a coffee buzz ask her for Ovaltine)…  The blossoms should be blooming for another week. The road is narrow and a bit gnarly the last 2KM but totally doable on a scooter or car… You can also get a songtaw at the Royal Palace… 

Here is a link to the Coffee House:
https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Small+cafe/@18.8352698,98.8907395,2887m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x9358302bbb178cc3!8m2!3d18.8386649!4d98.8966486?hl=en

IMG_2846.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2857.JPG

IMG_2862.JPG

IMG_2863.JPG

7 hours ago, sfokevin said:

Yes cars can make it there... That being said it it a one lane road... you need to go slow and watch for oncoming trucks and cars

Thanks for the response. I notice you said that in your original post. I guess I shouldn't ask questions before my morning coffee.  Cheers