Give us a flash luv! Here's $100 bucks if you do - Pattaya farang hunted

webfact

Give us a flash luv! Here's $100 bucks if you do - Pattaya farang hunted

ex.jpg

Picture: Facebook

PATTAYA: -- A video of a foreign man on Beach Road in Pattaya offering a $100 dollar bill to Thai women to show him their breasts is doing the rounds of Thai social media.

But it turns out that the bill worth 3,500 baht is just a fake.

Pattaya News reported the story on their Facebook page indignantly pointing the finger at the foreigner for "looking down on Thai women" and "damaging the image of the resort".

But many Thai posters blamed the women as much as the man. And asked poignantly how it was possible to spoil the image of Pattaya.

The footage was posted on Facebook on 16th January said Pattaya News. The foreign man in the shorts apparently approached many women asking for a flash. Some consented and some did not.

The last one is alleged to have confronted him about the $100 dollar bill being a fake.

Police said that the man could face charges of attempting to use counterfeit money as well as computer crime charges for posting the damaging footage online.

They said they don't know whether he is still at the result or has flown home yet.

But they said they are investigating and trying to contact the girls concerned to gather evidence.

They should know where to find them - thousands of women line the road offering sexual services.

While some Thai posters online commented that the behavior of the man was disgraceful others said that the women were just as bad.

Some said you shouldn't blame the resort, try blaming society.

Others commented: "This is Pattaya, what do you expect?"

Source: Pattaya News Facebook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-27

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

damaging the image of the resort

Yes its  renowned  as a "world class family beach resort"    with luxury condos,landscaped parks a marina with lighthouse and crystal clear water to lure the hi class tourist.

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

They said they don't know whether he is still at the result or has flown home yet.

Still at the result? Was there a happy ending puddle not mentioned?

So typical that responses make jokes about the reputation of Pattaya and not the type of "tourists" who come here (pun intended) to escape their closeted lives in farangland  and who are the blight on the landscape.

Fake money for fake breasts (at times)? Are they going to arrest the women who went along with the offer for public indecency?  If farang was smart, he would say "I'll give you this" (showing what looks like $100 bill) "if you show me your breasts". Would have defense of "I didn't say it was real $100 bill".....

44 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes its  renowned  as a "world class family beach resort"

No, actually this just a straw man put up by TVF posters for bashing purposes. Nobody says that or has said that. Nobody has made any claims about pristine beaches etc. If I'm wrong, give us some reputable sources supporting your claim.

1 hour ago, Orac said:

If he is passng off fake 100 dollar bills then making Thailand/Pattaya 'look bad' will be the least of his worries when US  Secret Service get involved.

not sure the secret service needs to get involved, they're counterfeiting private property of the Federal Reserve. They should be upset someone is beating them at their own game.

He seems to be soliciting for what might be described as a sexual service.

He is waving around counterfeit money.

I would hope that Thai law would be able to prosecute for both of those.

A pity that he has probably already fled the country.

He is also clearly guilty of being a common or garden, online attention seeking, talentless......... <deleted>.

Edited by Enoon

31 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

No, actually this just a straw man put up by TVF posters for bashing purposes. Nobody says that or has said that. Nobody has made any claims about pristine beaches etc. If I'm wrong, give us some reputable sources supporting your claim.

I think you miss the point. The family resort story is what TAT wanted to convert Pats into a year or two back. 

Just now, jollyhangmon said:

Wasn't me neither.

However, fake bucks got just the right value for what you get for anyway ...

Wait just a minute! What value can be put on your little darling saying ' I love you too mutt' (let's go shopping).

The city has a bad name under Thai's. My wife had a friend that wanted to go and work there at a resort and was advised by her Thai friends rather to keep her present job and have a chance to get married or work in Pats and be frowned on by potential future bf. The article reflects wither a total lack of knowledge or hypocrisy. I think the latter.

4 minutes ago, sabaii69 said:

Wait just a minute! What value can be put on your little darling saying ' I love you too mutt' (let's go shopping).

... hehe, it's probably right about the limit of possible overdrawing of your account or credit-card ...

9 minutes ago, Enoon said:

He seems to be soliciting for what might be described as a sexual service.

He is waving around counterfeit money.

I would hope that Thai law would be able to prosecute for both of those.

A pity that he has probably already fled the country.

He is also clearly guilty of being a common or garden, online attention seeking, talentless......... <deleted>.

Yeah, but he was in the right place.

Guys walk up and down that road day and night asking for a lot more than simply a flash.

Groups of Indian guys walk this road with six of their buddies offering to keep one girl warm between all six for a few hours.

Perhaps this is the new quality tourist just asking for an innocent flash.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police said that the man could face charges of attempting to use counterfeit money as well as computer crime charges for posting the damaging footage online.

Run foreigner run here comes that big club the computer crimes act. Your the flavor of the day and they will leave no stone unturned to find you. We know your a big kid just trying to have some fun but your ruining the resorts image.

2 minutes ago, malcoml said:

Guys walk up and down that road day and night asking for a lot more than simply a flash.

Groups of Indian guys walk this road with six of their buddies offering to keep one girl warm between all six for a few hours.

Perhaps this is the new quality tourist just asking for an innocent flash.

I have heard of a 2 for 1 but 6 to 1 is a bit much. Do they pay her a premium or pull the old Indian "we have no money" trick. Hope she gets her money up front.