Freelancer

omerferdi

Hi everybody ;

Im regional sales manager a company and Thailand is also under my responsibility  where i will visit several time per year.But meanwhile , sometimes i must be at another countries.

So im searching a local person who will be with me during my trip and if need will be go on connection with customers.So it will be extra income.thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again.I just need presantabl woman who will attend my appointments with me during my business trips to Thailand.Time is important and i dont waste time for wait taxi and searching adresses.And also this friend will learn my customers and sometimes i will send money to her visit the customer and fairs.So freelancer  should be trustable good educated candidate .thx

6 minutes ago, omerferdi said:

Hi again.I just need presantabl woman who will attend my appointments with me during my business trips to Thailand.Time is important and idont waste time for wait taxi and searching adresses.And also this friend will learn my customers and sometimes i will send money to her visit the customer and fairs.So freelancer  should be trustable good educated candidate .thx

I think that Crossy's  statement maybe close to the mark.

1 hour ago, omerferdi said:

Hi again.I just need presantabl woman who will attend my appointments with me during my business trips to Thailand.Time is important and idont waste time for wait taxi and searching adresses.And also this friend will learn my customers and sometimes i will send money to her visit the customer and fairs.So freelancer  should be trustable good educated candidate .thx

Why does this person have to a  "presantabl woman" ?

1 hour ago, omerferdi said:

Hi again.I just need presantabl woman who will attend my appointments with me during my business trips to Thailand.Time is important and i dont waste time for wait taxi and searching adresses.And also this friend will learn my customers and sometimes i will send money to her visit the customer and fairs.So freelancer  should be trustable good educated candidate .thx

Very difficult to find trustable thai woman on internet….if you send her money she might just use it for pocket money,

Be careful.

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Very difficult to find trustable thai woman on internet….if you send her money she might just use it for pocket money,

Be careful.

Thanks for warning.First step visiting customers together.So i have chance to understand her personality

• 1 month later...

I think maybe Thaivisa is not the best place to look for a local candidate .  I would recommend you to contact one of the companies that hire people in Thailand.  

Manpower Thailand is something I would try if you want a freelancer to work for you  during a limited period. They select the best candidates for you. 

http://www.manpowerthailand.com/tris/home

Archived