SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The fact is, there are a lot of immigrants living in poverty in Sweden and the stats show that the crimes are linked to economics not race or religion,

It makes my blood boil when I read posts that say "it's the poverty they are living in that creates the problem, not  the religion".

Absolute CR*P

The rules of the forum prohibit me from making a reply based on years of experience of working in Islamic countries.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LammyTS1 said:

There are gangs the world over.

However why is gang violence suddenly being a problem that Swedish police cannot control?

Reports show that police have identified the grenade attacks coming solely from Somali gangs in Gothenburg. Maybe your right & Albanians & Bosnians also posses hand grenades in Sweden but this has not been identified by the police, only Somali gangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

They are having turf wars, Sweden is one of the richest countries going, they all want the business.

The grenades come from the Balkans, that has been identified, but I guess they sold a bunch of them to some Somalians.

3 minutes ago, Flustered said:

It makes my blood boil when I read posts that say "it's the poverty they are living in that creates the problem, not  the religion".

Absolute CR*P

The rules of the forum prohibit me from making a reply based on years of experience of working in Islamic countries.

There are Christians and Muslims committing these crimes in Sweden, if you want to blame Christianity equally then I will hear it, otherwise keep your bigotry to yourself.  And we have all worked in Islamic countries darling, that gives you no authority to comment on crime in Sweden and it does not give you the right to ignore the crimes of Swedes living in the same neighborhoods as the Muslims and committing a proportionate amount of the crimes, that just makes you bigoted.

19 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

There are Christians and Muslims committing these crimes in Sweden, if you want to blame Christianity equally then I will hear it, otherwise keep your bigotry to yourself.  And we have all worked in Islamic countries darling, that gives you no authority to comment on crime in Sweden and it does not give you the right to ignore the crimes of Swedes living in the same neighborhoods as the Muslims and committing a proportionate amount of the crimes, that just makes you bigoted.

I deliberately did not insult you as it goes against the rules of the forum, I just kept to the topic.

Swedes living in the same neighbourhood as Muslims........IT IS SWEDEN, it is the Swedish the Muslims are living next to.....Just look again at what you wrote. You are denying the Swedish their own country..

Anyone thinking that the future will be rosy and good with people of all faiths living peacefully together is "over the rainbow". Sweden is now reaping what the liberal elite sowed.

Islam is a religion of domination, a fact that even the most liberal Muslims will not deny. No Muslim can integrate into a different society as Islam is a way of life that has to be obeyed. Fine, practice Islam in the Middle East, North African and some Asian countries, but do not try and turn Europe into an Islamic area which is what is happening.

I deliberately did not insult you as it goes against the rules of the forum, I just kept to the topic.
Swedes living in the same neighbourhood as Muslims........IT IS SWEDEN, it is the Swedish the Muslims are living next to.....Just look again at what you wrote. You are denying the Swedish their own country..
Anyone thinking that the future will be rosy and good with people of all faiths living peacefully together is "over the rainbow". Sweden is now reaping what the liberal elite sowed.
Islam is a religion of domination, a fact that even the most liberal Muslims will not deny. No Muslim can integrate into a different society as Islam is a way of life that has to be obeyed. Fine, practice Islam in the Middle East, North African and some Asian countries, but do not try and turn Europe into an Islamic area which is what is happening.

Post of the day! Outstanding.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Flustered said:

They are Swedes also committing the same crimes, what is so difficult to understand?

Go there and read the banners and the writing on the wall, the people in the estate who have been rioting, who are a mix of Swedes and people from all over the world do not share your pessimism, they have been rioting together, Christians and Muslims, because they are together, they are in the same situation, the problems have nothing to do with integration and everything to do with deprived estates, you nothing about this. 

Very few Muslims are trying to turn Europe into an Islamic area and the ones that are tend to be like third generation kids who are lonely losers who spend their lives on ISIS websites, the problems you are referring to are not the immigrants who are actually trying to escape the oppression of Islam, again, you know nothing about this.

And in my European county we have had Muslims for over 500 years, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you just assume blindly that Europe is a Christian continent, we have lived for over 500 years alongside practicing Muslims without problem, differing religions does not cause a problem, differing politics does.

My good old Sweden, oh how the mighty have fallen. The best I can hope for now is that others look at my beloved home country as the bad example it is and learn from its mistakes. Hopefully there will be a country to salvage come elections.

I really have trouble believing you are serious.

Sweden has never been a Muslim country. Misguided liberals invited tens of thousands of Muslim refugees into Sweden and gave them homes and welfare.

These misguided liberals never thought through the consequences of what happens when you insert a group of people who have nothing on common with the locals in the area.

Islam cannot live side by side with other religions and non believers. By it's very tenets, it must dominate and convert.

All that is happening is that local Swedish people who have seen their neighbourhoods and lives being destroyed by gangs of imported Muslms are fighting back. What do you honestly expect when you destroy a local environment and replace it with one that only knows dominance.

Try reading the history of Islam and then come back and claim that it is a religion of peace that can integrate into other societies.

Bottom line is that, if the Swedish Government had not accepted these refugees, there would be not problems or trouble in Malmo and districts like it....Just think on that for a few minutes before blaming local Swedes.

Read all 15 pages and then come back and say that Islam is a peaceful religion and that Muslims can integrate into other societies.

http://history-world.org/islam4.htm

Edited by Flustered

20 minutes ago, Myran said:

My good old Sweden, oh how the mighty have fallen. The best I can hope for now is that others look at my beloved home country as the bad example it is and learn from its mistakes. Hopefully there will be a country to salvage come elections.

There's nothing quite so destructive to a nation as a thriving economy.

9 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Sweden has never been a Muslim country. Misguided liberals invited tens of thousands of Muslim refugees into Sweden and gave them homes and welfare.

These misguided liberals never thought through the consequences of what happens when you insert a group of people who have nothing on common with the locals in the area.

Islam cannot live side by side with other religions and non believers. By it's very tenets, it must dominate and convert.

All that is happening is that local Swedish people who have seen their neighbourhoods and lives being destroyed by gangs of imported Muslms are fighting back. What do you honestly expect when you destroy a local environment and replace it with one that only knows dominance.

Try reading the history of Islam and then come back and claim that it is a religion of peace that can integrate into other societies.

Bottom line is that, if the Swedish Government had not accepted these refugees, there would be not problems or trouble in Malmo and districts like it....Just think on that for a few minutes before blaming local Swedes.

I had such a wonderful time in Sweden 45 years ago. It was laid back, clean, pleasant people a country truly to be admired. Now its going down the drain faster than a bat out of hell and its not somewhere I would ever go again.......I feel very sad for the Swedes that knew how it was. :sad:

Are you not aware of the different gangs in Sweden?  The Bredang Warriors, the Brodraskapet, the HA, the Bandidos, they are hardly all immigrants mate, and the Swedish gangs are fighting each other as well as the Albanians, Gambians, Iraqis, Bosnians and Turks.  This is a Swedish problem and a problem throughout Europe, it is not an immigration problem, it is a capitalism problem, where there is inequality there are gangs and where there is money there are gang turf wars, the world over.  The hand grenades are from the Balkans, there are lots of Albanians and Bosnians in Sweden, the grenades are a problem, as is all the violence, not sure why you were trying to link everything to recent immigration and specifically to Muslims though, that is disingenuous, this is a gang problem and these people have been in Sweden for a long time.

Hmmm, Albania, Bosnia, Gambia, Iraqi and Turkey are all predominantly Muslim. Are you trying to say that Muslims are dominating the gang wars?

21 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Hmmm, Albania, Bosnia, Gambia, Iraqi and Turkey are all predominantly Muslim. Are you trying to say that Muslims are dominating the gang wars?

Why, because I name 4 Swedish gangs and five Muslim ones?  That's just a little desperate.

7 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Sweden will benefit from its immigration policies and the 2nd generation will contribute to its dynamism. All those who complain about Sweden no longer being whiter than white can go stuff themselves. You want to define Swedish culture, emigrate there and become a citizen. Just like those Muslims - they have a far greater right to comment on Swedish culture than you lot do.

I would expect no other reply from someone who wants to see Islam dominate the world.

This has nothing to do with bigotry, that is a red herring thrown in to detract from the real issue which is the growing violence in Sweden that started in 1994 when they joined the EU after a very slim majority in the voting.

With the open borders policy and Sweden's incredible social system now open to any European coming to the country, it began to flounder. The majority of the immigrants into Sweden were from Eastern European countries and mainly of Muslin descent. Over the last few years, Sweden has opened it's doors more than any other EU country to unaccompanied children from (in order) Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, Ethiopia, Iraq, Morocco and Eritrean. Non of these people share any cultural similarities with Sweden and in the main have no wish to.

For it's humanitarian approach to others, Sweden is now paying the price. I could link you to dozens of sites from authoritive sources showing Sweden's immigration problems but none saying that with the 2nd generation will contribute to a dynamism, dynamite maybe but dynamism....no.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

I have stated many times that I would open my arms in welcome to any Muslim who would be prepared to integrate into our societies but as Muslims are forbidden by the Quran from integrating into another society that does not follow the teachings of Mohammed, it will never happen.

If you want to trade facts and figures, you will find I am well versed in Islamic studies and have traveled widely in Muslim countries. Whoever I spoke to in these countries would always admit that the final goal of Islam is to dominate the world.

Can you deny that the aim of Islam as decreed by Mohammed is to dominate? As the Quran states:-

And fight them until there is no more fitnah (worshipping others besides Allah)  and
the religion is all for Allah

It would be best served on a new thread as this thread is about Sweden and it's problems.

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

<snip>

Can you deny that the aim of Islam as decreed by Mohammed is to dominate? As the Quran states:-

And fight them until there is no more fitnah (worshipping others besides Allah)  and
the religion is all for Allah

I assume you live in Thailand or have lived there which I believe has a greater percentage of Muslims than Sweden. How does your experience with Muslims in Thailand stack up against your rants?

It's rather silly to quote snippets from the Koran, or indeed try to interpret such quotes unless you have undertaken extensive guidance, that's why I don't bother to do so.  In any case there are many schools of thought within Islam, some are aggressive / literal in interpretation some are not. However, as often quoted...

For every verse of the Quran that is touted as "violent" and "intolerant", the answer generally lies in the preceding or the succeeding verses themselves.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-this-verse-in-the-Quran-8-39-And-fight-with-them-until-there-is-no-more-fitna-disorder-strife-and-religion-should-be-only-for-Allah

Edited by simple1

49 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I assume you live in Thailand or have lived there which I believe has a greater percentage of Muslims than Sweden. How does your experience with Muslims in Thailand stack up against your rants?

@ simple1.

PM sent.

A massive influx of immigrants from the Middle East and other third world nations is fundamentally changing Swedish society. During 2015, Sweden brought in an additional 163,000 migrants and refugees, and that was the highest level in all of Europe per capita.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-women-start-vigilante-patrols-at-swimming-pools-after-reports-of-sexual-assaults-by-refugees-a6881081.html

On 2/11/2017 at 2:22 AM, Flustered said:

Read all 15 pages and then come back and say that Islam is a peaceful religion and that Muslims can integrate into other societies.

http://history-world.org/islam4.htm

Malmo may have past visions for you but Sweden needed a hospice to be the place you said you loved the Swedes for. They were benefactual. It was Malmo. THese refugees, whilst being predom muslim have another concurrency. They are largely uneducated and and unskilled. There are a litany of other differences but this is the rub not really a religious division.

Problem herein, is that it takes second generation to begin greater community assimilation largely because of cultural factors and the kinda domestic push back we see in TV threads such as this. I am moving from the specific example deliberately to the general condition. Solutions lie not in the specific "I" but in how we generalise solutions to pluralist aspect of the problem. 

On TV, the tendency is too like the singular, negative, reactions in unconstructive ways. It does not solve the problems on Lesbos nor Turkey's camps. [Any real idea what is going on there??] Just makes the poster feel better. Totally detached from extraneous communities.

Whether anyone likes it or not,  the concept Sweden was parlaying was "refuge". A safe place by a big brother in a global community.  THe consequences are assimilation and takes time, opportunity/participation and language. 

2 minutes ago, optad said:

Whether anyone likes it or not,  the concept Sweden was parlaying was "refuge". A safe place by a big brother in a global community.  THe consequences are assimilation and takes time, opportunity/participation and language. 

If these refugees would integrate I would agree. Sweden has been a shining example of a country offering refuge, What a shame that Saudi Arabia and other rich Islamic States have not offered sanctuary to these poor unfortunates. The excuse given is that they are not of the same branch of Islam and would not fit in. They have instead donated huge sums of money to have these refugees looked after in other countries.Mind you, if I were offered the choice of Saudi Arabia or Sweden, I would opt for Sweden as well.

Islam does not integrate. There is not one country in the world where Muslims have integrated with the local populace. They are forbidden by the Quran from doing so. Muslim females MUST marry Muslin males and Muslim males should marry Muslim women but can marry People of the Book, the assumption being that as women are inferior to men, they can then be converted to Islam.

These simple facts cannot be denied by any Muslim as they are fundamental to the belief in Islam.

There is not one Islamic country in the world that has allowed other cultures to settle and live side by side with the same rights as Muslims. Not one. Even in Malaysia, probably the least oppressive of Muslim countries, the Bumiputra are given more rights than any other ethnic group. Malaysia does not have integration, just multi culture with the Muslims having more rights than the others.

Why should countries like Sweden and the rest of Europe which is not Islamic, be turned into a replica of Syria or Somalia because that is what is happening.

The day that Muslims agree to integrate and marry other faiths, allowing the children to be brought up in a faith of their choice, I will be the first to welcome them with open arms and happily live side by side with them.

Flustered you are uninformed on you notions of the muslim church. 

It is not a singular body. They do not all adhere to the same principals. In point of fact, most of these problems are in the undiversified semantic in English language for not breaking down the constituents behind what we understand the word 'muslim' to be. Big point I make but for most it will fly.

And that is largely the source of 'racism'. Not understanding the nuances underneath the blanket term.

I note too, you had to refer to the "i" again. 

I understand opinions need experience but pontification is an ugly self right. 

Do you not see that this issue is beyond the specific "I" and needs bigger scaffolds than you alone can represent. 

On 11/02/2017 at 4:13 AM, Flustered said:

<snip>

Sorry cannot delete above content from this post.

It's about time people cease posting misinformation regards some Arab nations. Though I totally dislike the Arab dictatorship it has been repeatedly posted across numerous asylum seeker  / refugee topics the regimes do take in refugees, but not reported by international media due to not complying with UNHCR & others taxonomy.for reporting purposes.

Gulf States Response to Syrian Refugee Crisis – A Myth Debunked

http://www.opensourceinvestigations.com/syria/gulf-states-response-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

Edited by simple1

4 hours ago, LammyTS1 said:

A massive influx of immigrants from the Middle East and other third world nations is fundamentally changing Swedish society. During 2015, Sweden brought in an additional 163,000 migrants and refugees, and that was the highest level in all of Europe per capita.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-women-start-vigilante-patrols-at-swimming-pools-after-reports-of-sexual-assaults-by-refugees-a6881081.html

Guess you missed this bit of info, from your link...

But the pool’s manager, Susanne Gryfelt, has not welcomed the intervention. Saying she had received no reports of women and families feeling too afraid to swim, she added: “We do not want individuals to come in and act as lifeguards – that is our job.”

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Has that Spammy character finally had posting rights removed? His/her views (and bleeding heart politicians in-kind) are the very embodiment of why Sweden, a once great nation, has been brought to its knees. Totally illogical and in denial.

Apart from the fact that the Swedish economy is thriving, that people there get great health care, that university education is very inexpensive and excellent in quality, and that Swedish technological inventiveness and sophistication is second to none, you are absolutely correct.

Far from ignorant and hypocritical. Most bring money with them most are not about hating people because of religious beliefs. Non will get any assistance in any form.

Go to the hospital and the bill has to be paid before you leave or a Thai insurance company has to agree to pay the bill. 

You are comparing apples and oranges to make it look like the bad non Thai likes to have some creature comforts of home. Or you have given more proof that people are not willing to change so why would a bunch of refugees change?

US Patriot ,the Entitled Idle Talking Head Lefty Generation post here,we are doomed with our Work Ethic Mentality.