SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

19 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, and you are sure of that how exactly?  All evidence points to immigrants working harder than locals than their children also working harder at school, I think you may be a tad jealous as immigrants do tend to out perform you, don't they?

All evidence? How about a few links then, because to me your generalisation sounds like BS.

Are these "hard working immigrants" not better off then they were in their own country? If so, why are they stealing raping and committing mayhem in their new country? 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

The irony of the sense of victimization when the anti-PC crowd gets called out on anti-immigrant bigotry is not lost on me. Constant complaining about being called names yet on other threads they cheer on the idea of 'telling it like it is'.

Well, if anti-immigrant bigots don't want to be called names, then stop saying bigoted things. Not really a difficult concept to grasp.

That would not be saying things like they don't want the country Islamised, their culture supplanted with a stone age one that hates gays and Jews and that treats women, even their own as second class. They are not allowed already to blame Muslim immigration for making Sweden the rape capital of Europe. It is not bigotry not to want your country overrun with benefit scrounging ungrateful economic migrants who want to turn your country into a copy of the crap hole they ran away from.

Of course not ALL crime is committed by Muslim immigrants, just 95% OF IT

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/

Even the Police say most crime is committed by immigrants

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

Edited by thai3

On 2/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, Shawn0000 said:

There is a reason they have seen the riots in Malmo, and it is not because life is also so hopeless elsewhere in Sweden, the area is seriously deprived, the rioters want equality, they want what most people in Sweden have, which is a peachy country, one of the most peachy in the EU.

That may be true, and if it is it just shows that people have an unjustifiable sense of entitlement now. While the welfare state has long been robbing Peter the worker to give to Paul the lazy good for nothing layabout, it is unsustainable as less and less workers are supporting more and more useless mouths. It's far too large a subject to discuss properly here, but western welfare states like Sweden have sown the seeds of their own destruction with their too generous benefits and PC insanity.

last time I went beck to my home country it was an eye-opener.  I don't believe that the Muslim immigrants will ever integrate with us, the will is not even there. Strangely the majority of the new immigrants are young men, you would think that women and children are the most likely victims of the war in Syria and not young males and many of them are not even from Syria. I see the present Social democratic government as traitors, they will destroy our country, if they are not voted out in the next election. Hopefully a new wiser government will send back the Muslim refuges to their home countries or rent a place similar to what Australia has done for their unwanted immigrants.    

Edited by HiSoLowSoNoSo

My Norway Chum says it's much the same there,and the Economy Males in the 30 ish age group are Surly Sods with no respect .You can waffle all you like bashing Thai Government but they don't make it easy for people who can support themselves,and certainly don't give away Thai Nationals money to abusive beggars

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Just now, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

last time I went beck to my home country it was an eye-opener.  I don't believe that the Muslim immigrants will ever integrate with us, the will is not even there. Strangely the majority of the new immigrants are young men, you would think that women and children are the most likely victims of the war in Syria and not young males and many of them are not even from Syria. I see the present Socials democratic government as traitors, they will destroy our country, if they are not voted out in the next election. Hopefully a new wiser government will send back the Muslim refuges to their home countries or rent a place similar to what Australia has done for their unwanted immigrants.    

True, but why would anyone believe that a culture would willingly integrate with those that it believes to be inferior and infidel? IMO it is because the PC media has indoctrinated western people to believe that Muslims are just "like us", when anyone that has lived among them knows that not to be true.

3 hours ago, thai3 said:

95% ??? - do you really believe this ?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That may be true, and if it is it just shows that people have an unjustifiable sense of entitlement now. While the welfare state has long been robbing Peter the worker to give to Paul the lazy good for nothing layabout, it is unsustainable as less and less workers are supporting more and more useless mouths. It's far too large a subject to discuss properly here, but western welfare states like Sweden have sown the seeds of their own destruction with their too generous benefits and PC insanity.

That's just an assumption, you assume that they want their welfare to equal a working wage, why do you not assume that they want a job?  There is very high unemployment in Malmo, that does not automatically translate to them being layabouts just because they are reducing to laying about, I think you will find that the vast majority of immigrants arrive hoping to get a job and to succeed, only to become disheartened once they find themselves living in a deprived area among thousands of unemployed others.  And welfare states like Sweden are the most successful societies in the world, with the highest levels of life satisfaction and strongest economies.  I would rather say that the failures are those opposing welfare, such as the USA, where huge numbers of people live in abject poverty, crime levels soar, life satisfaction levels lowering and economy faltering.

4 hours ago, thai3 said:

It doesn't even say that immigrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes, it says that immigrants are responsible for 95% of the INCREASE in crime, the other 5% presumably coming from the population increase of Swedish nationals.  Would you not expect an increase in population to also see an increase in crime?  If 95% of the increase in population was due to immigration would you not also expect the increase in crime to correspond to this perecentage?  Now, what we have seen from your post is how misleading tabloid sensationalism really is, try to find better sources, it will help you.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Methinks you are blaming "faith" for the mistakes of "religion". Everyone has "faith", but it is "religion" that, IMO, has sown hatred of the "other".

faith =belief  without  evidence= religion ,  when  u  believe  something  without evidence its  plain dumb

I think that the situation in Sweden is well documented and some of the posts here have highlighted the issues such as why only males and not women and children refugees? the fact that the refugees will not even attempt to integrate into Swedish society preferring to turn Sweden into a replica of where they come from and the view that the Swedish people are just infidels and women are second rate citizens.

I have "blocked" 2 FMs as they continued to be personal and offensive so cannot comment on what they wrote but it seems that yet again their posts are being removed.

Perhaps we can now continue with a sensible discussion on the problems in Sweden.

14 minutes ago, Flustered said:

I think that the situation in Sweden is well documented and some of the posts here have highlighted the issues such as why only males and not women and children refugees? the fact that the refugees will not even attempt to integrate into Swedish society preferring to turn Sweden into a replica of where they come from and the view that the Swedish people are just infidels and women are second rate citizens.

I have "blocked" 2 FMs as they continued to be personal and offensive so cannot comment on what they wrote but it seems that yet again their posts are being removed.

Perhaps we can now continue with a sensible discussion on the problems in Sweden.

As I wrote in my earlier post, Australia has done a very wise choice of not bringing this group of people to their country, instead they have rented a place to house them overseas, Sweden and all other European countries should do the same. Why being this group of people to our land when they clearly hate us and look down on us and want to take over our land and make it Muslim? Please go ahead and call me racist or whatever I don't give a hoot, but I am sure of if your own neighborhood was infested with this group of people you would understand how most Swedes feel about this problem.

Edited by HiSoLowSoNoSo

I really do not understand is that if the culture of these refugees is superior to Sweden's (as a few FMs state and constantly try to tell us) and is proven by the fact (their words) that countries such as Indonesia are living proof.....why do they not apply to go there?

If Sweden (Europe) is such an evil place and full of bigots and racists, why do they try so hard to move there?

If their culture is so superior, why are the countries they are leaving "living hell holes"?

Simple answer. Move to Sweden, demand education, health, hospitality, benefits and then change Sweden into what they left behind. They will never change, never integrate and never live in peace unless they integrate into Swedish society and culture, and that means accepting that Islam does not come first and that they must allow inter faith marriage and children to be brought up in the faith (or none) of their choice once they have sufficient knowledge to make that decision.  Muslims must be allowed to denounce Islam and take another faith openly without the threat of a fatwa of death being placed upon them.

Only then will we be able to live side by side in peace rather than assimilated by Islam against our will.

Damn Sweden was a jewel, a diamond in the rough and look at it now.
Make trump the world leader with unlimited executive power and control of the world's armies and this politically correct nonsense would end and they would be marched back to their deserts at gun point.. They are not ready for civilization.. Maybe try again in a few hundred years

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Flustered said:

You have blocked nothing. You do not control this thread. I issued a clear challenge for you to discuss immigration policy instead of your usual anti-immigrant rant. You chose to request that post be deleted.

Again, in this post you claim that Sweden's descent into a 'replica' of the immigrant's homeland is well document without providing any demonstration of this beyond what other anti-immigrant posters have posted here. You perpetuate a bubble of ignorance and when challenged you run to mommy.

My posts contained no personal insult but certainly did call out your bigoted opinion and your lack of specifics. I have also called out the lack of credibility of such sources that you present and in one case the fact that you presented one source that proved the opposite of what you said.

All the complaints to mommy will not help change the rubbish you post into objective, reasoned and evidenced based discussion. Prepare to be challenged not his constant by those of us who refuse to swallow anti-immigrant bigotry as objective reality.

I have been informed that a certain FM is having his usual rant.

By blocked, I meant ignored...I have not asked for any post to be removed so if he is accusing me of this, as usual he is wrong.

I ticked the "ignore" because these 2 FMs constantly try to bait and de rail the thread. They are incapable of having a sensible discussion on Sweden, rather they try to insult and flame other FMs.

Great button this ignore". seems to anger them for some unknown reason.

10 hours ago, thai3 said:

That would not be saying things like they don't want the country Islamised, their culture supplanted with a stone age one that hates gays and Jews and that treats women, even their own as second class. They are not allowed already to blame Muslim immigration for making Sweden the rape capital of Europe. It is not bigotry not to want your country overrun with benefit scrounging ungrateful economic migrants who want to turn your country into a copy of the crap hole they ran away from.

You exactly define bigotry.

You want to make an argument on immigration policy that includes restrictions, then provide evidence. Your scaremongering is not reasoned debate. If you are referring to Muslims in general, then you are accusing 1.4 billion people of being stone age, anti-gay women beaters. That is clearly preposterous. How can any official prepare immigration policy based on that rubbish. Do you know what Sweden's immigration policy is? Of course not. Do you know how sexual assault in Sweden is measured? Of course not.

You are not the defender of LGBT people. You are not a women's rights advocate. You appropriate the oppression of others to make a case for bigotry against 1.4 billion people. How can you be taken the slightest bit seriously except by other anti-immigrant bigots.

Just now, Flustered said:

I have been informed that a certain FM is having his usual rant.

By blocked, I meant ignored...I have not asked for any post to be removed so if he is accusing me of this, as usual he is wrong.

I ticked the "ignore" because these 2 FMs constantly try to bait and de rail the thread. They are incapable of having a sensible discussion on Sweden, rather they try to insult and flame other FMs.

Great button this ignore". seems to anger them for some unknown reason.

Got anything to say about the topic or is this all about yourself and your mastery of the web site functions.

"I have been informed..." Pompous much?

34 minutes ago, Flustered said:

I really do not understand is that if the culture of these refugees is superior to Sweden's (as a few FMs state and constantly try to tell us) and is proven by the fact (their words) that countries such as Indonesia are living proof.....why do they not apply to go there?

If Sweden (Europe) is such an evil place and full of bigots and racists, why do they try so hard to move there?

If their culture is so superior, why are the countries they are leaving "living hell holes"?

Simple answer. Move to Sweden, demand education, health, hospitality, benefits and then change Sweden into what they left behind. They will never change, never integrate and never live in peace unless they integrate into Swedish society and culture, and that means accepting that Islam does not come first and that they must allow inter faith marriage and children to be brought up in the faith (or none×) of their choice once they have sufficient knowledge to make that decision.  Muslims must be allowed to denounce Islam and take another faith openly without the threat of a fatwa of death being placed upon them.

Only then will we be able to live side by side in peace rather than assimilated by Islam against our will.

Where do you get this nonsense? 

Refugees are allocated to each state in the EU, each country has a quota and they are largely sent there. 

In the Swedish constitution, religious freedom is ensured, who do you think you are to decide that their constitution should now be altered because you do not like the freedom it allows the Muslim faith? 

Many Churches also forbid interfaith marriage,

"Furthermore, you shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughters to their sons, nor shall you take their daughters for your sons. For they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you and He will quickly destroy you.…"  

For example, the Catholic church will only marry Christians of other Christian denominations, if they are of another religion then they must promise to convert to Catholicism soon, sound familiar?  I hope you are at least going to extend your fascism to other religions that have a problem with interfaith marriage, the Jews, Hindus, etc, it is hardly something unique to Muslims.

Do you think it is unique of Muslims to bring up their children with a faith, there are Christians chopping bits off their baby boys penises for Gods sake, that is hardly waiting until they have a choice, is it?

How many fatwa's of death have been placed upon Swedish Muslims denouncing their faith? 

What's a "FM"?

BTW I've finally discovered the source of the ideology used to vilify Muslims by "the right of centre" from a link provided by a TVF member. If you're not already across the content & the players look up 'Team B' in the US.

Edited by simple1

This is an editorial posted at the time of the riots, it tells the other side of the story for once, not only where there is rioting and what they have done, but also why they are rioting.  And it has nothing to do with Muslims or immigrants, but living conditions.  I have posted it in full against forum rules as the original is written in Swedish.

I am extremely upset over the newspapers smear my neighborhood Tjärna Meadows. It has not been a single day in the last week without an article about car fires, sabotage or stoning published. However, it is very unusual to have read comments from sensible people in the area. Instead, the police answer questions about how it feels to be in a million program area with continuous car fires.

Let me tell you how it really is - why many are tired of what is happening. We live in a residential area owned by the municipal property Tunabyggen, a property that makes it one after the other to take money from people who are living on benefits or minimal assets.

People get in the current situation to shower and make their needs in a blue container that stands 50 meters outside the door - outdoors! Can you imagine that? A house with over 150 residents share one to two containers in the yard in half a year to Tunabyggen will build on the roof of the house these people live in. Not only will we be treated like animals - as thanks for letting us shower and make our needs in a blue container on the farm we subsequently pay a higher rent.

Women are forced out into the yard 3:00 at night to let their children pee in a container toilet. Dare not go out so late at night remains to urinate in a bucket. I want to emphasize that it is not afraid of those who live in the area, but for the Nazis and unwelcome attracted to Tjärna Meadows at night to sabotage and propaganda.

Then I see all these politicians who say they want the good for Tjärna Meadows. You pay tribute night patrol and a police presence - how are you going? Do you want to solve violence with violence? I'm not a firefighter but to send police on young people is to make it a dictator is doing to its population in the Middle East. You trample angry people on their toes, this is without even look around in the neighborhood. Leave your computer screen at any time, please!

The problem is not that the police are missing here, our problem is that you enjoy your projects outside Tjärna Meadows and come to the area only when you need our voices to your party.

So leave your doggie home, go out of your safe house and take your Volvo out to Tjärna Meadows - I can take you on a safe and secure tour, then I want you to promise me organize new activities and businesses in our neighborhoods - otherwise the situation will only get worse, I can promise you. My suggestion is to give young people a less artificial turf pitch with goals, an open outdoor gym, a large studio and a park with a pool of water in the middle - as you did at Haga.

Instead, everyone should Social Democratic politician who ruled the area since the beginning of creation to come out and start planning for a restart. One option is that you give us the keys - I promise you that we then converts Tjärna Meadows to the delights with new innovations! If you do not invest in us, we will deal with it themselves and build our own operations on the hills - we have plenty of financiers who want to open restaurants, vattenpipscaféer and maybe paintball courses in the area.

Finally, to say: we are not criminals - we are not born violent, we also have big dreams and goals in life. The area is just tired of the stamp we get from people who have never been here except for the time voices or an article must be submitted to the party or the editors. Star Meadows is becoming a political failure, so I ask all decision makers in Borlänge to take his ass up from the computer chair and come out here to plan something better for young people to do. We like the creativity and renewal, no mailing of police officers, newspaper or real estate that slowly kills our area.

Now to my question, what politician or statesman is the first to plan a meeting with me one hour to see how Tjärna Meadows actually is?

http://www.dt.se/opinion/debatt/debatt-jag-kan-ge-dig-en-rundtur-i-verklighetens-tjarna-angar

On 28/01/2017 at 3:59 PM, the guest said:

It's not just Sweden but all over Europe. Most of us will be heading for USA at this rate (but only if you not muslim)

Rubbish

Here its safe as it comes and a lot safer than where you are. Ok now and again we get a few idiots having a go but very few people jumping out of hi-rise after stabling themselves 7 times or trying to join the flying club.

Not all Thais are bad

Not all Brits are bad

Not all Austrians are bad

Not all Russians are bad

so

Not all Muslims are bad, but it looks like they scare the sh>> out of some people.

Region today is the second most evil in the world and that is the cause of all problems

But moving to the USA is not an option that is for sure, its as bad as Thailand if not a lot worse

Its nice to see our police walking down the road patrolling and doing their job and NO GUNS in view Until needed

OK, a few facts for you

Senior technician Stefan comes from Malmo and his mum still lives there. Malmo is the arrival point and so one, of if not the worst, areas. Many immigrants do not wish to move on. Stefan likens it to an overloaded lifeboat. Historically they had problems but not insuperable problems with Balkan refugees. Now many Swedes feel swamped. Most of the violence is between existing and new arrival Muslim migrants. Stefan says Swedes worry about a possible extreme right wing backlash. Right now it's just gangs like Oden's warriors ( who only fight on Wednesdays ?). Tempers are frayed: asked what to do, the answer came "burn the ******"

13 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Nobody ever claimed all Muslims are bad, but all of Islam is, that's the problem the faith not all the followers

I think a lot of people have a problem with Islam for things like instructing to kill infidels, but of course the same could be said for Christianity or Judaism, most of the nasty stuff is in all three books after all.

This passage about killing infidels being in all three books, here quoted from the Bible.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

This is actually originally from the Torah, but just as it was carried over into the Quran, it was also carried into the new testaments of the Bible.

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. Luke

Sharia, Halacha and Canon law, all pretty similar, so really it is that all the religions have bad bits if you want to find them and some Muslims are bad, and then of course there are also hate preaching Christians and Jews as well, they are just less common.