Best place in Pattaya to buy a digital camera

thairookie

Is it this one:

http://digital-cameras.specout.com/l/2565/Casio-Exilim-EX-ZR5000

I strongly advise you not to buy a camera with such a tiny sized sensor, performance at low light situations will be pretty bad and at 17k baht? Even in good daylight it will not be better than a good smart phone camera.

Try getting a camera with min 1" sensor.

Check out BigCamera, they got stores all over Pattaya, in Central on beach road and the ocean marina in north Pattaya also have one.

Casio are also not known for their cameras but I do have a Casio Pro Trek watch I am pretty happy with.

Canon have some pretty good cameras for a little over 20k baht that will be way better than the Casio.

Edited by guzzi850m2

One on Lazada   11500   cash n delivery  2nd Feb > 7th Feb (if ordered today)..

I've never had a problem with Lazada ... but sometimes deliver before the said delivery date  just something to be aware of

There are several camera stores at Central Festival, I know Big Camera carries Casio and probably Eastbourne too. Point and shoot cameras like the OP is looking at have taken a big hit in sales with the improvements in cell phone cameras. 

21 hours ago, ThaiBob said:

There are several camera stores at Central Festival, I know Big Camera carries Casio and probably Eastbourne too. Point and shoot cameras like the OP is looking at have taken a big hit in sales with the improvements in cell phone cameras. 

But this model has a 19 mm wide angle lens.  It's good for taking snap shots of the interior of a condo unit.

I just hope the low light capability will not let me down.

On 1/30/2017 at 0:39 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

Is it this one:

http://digital-cameras.specout.com/l/2565/Casio-Exilim-EX-ZR5000

I strongly advise you not to buy a camera with such a tiny sized sensor, performance at low light situations will be pretty bad and at 17k baht? Even in good daylight it will not be better than a good smart phone camera.

Try getting a camera with min 1" sensor.

Check out BigCamera, they got stores all over Pattaya, in Central on beach road and the ocean marina in north Pattaya also have one.

Casio are also not known for their cameras but I do have a Casio Pro Trek watch I am pretty happy with.

Canon have some pretty good cameras for a little over 20k baht that will be way better than the Casio.

Bought my Fujifilm camera at BigCamera. Got it at the TukCom shop. Turned out OK. If I was buying a camera now with budget limit of 20K, would seriously consider the Fujifilm X30.

fujifilm x30.jpg

Edited by SheungWan