Netanyahu in hot water over US embassy and wall

webfact

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

el-What's it? The topic relates to JERUSALEM. 

most arabic speaking Muslims know that the city in which the al-Aqsa mosque (third holiest place in Islam) was built is called el-Quds also known as Yerushalayim or Jerusalem.  

9 minutes ago, Naam said:

most arabic speaking Muslims know that the city in which the al-Aqsa mosque (third holiest place in Islam) was built is called el-Quds also known as Yerushalayim or Jerusalem.  

You seriously think I don't know that? Duh.:tongue:

I was obviously commenting on your name game in the context of this thread, which is not an Arabic news outlet. It's an English language website so the CORRECT name here is indeed JERUSALEM. 

15 hours ago, Redline said:

And?

well its quite simple.........if you were a christian you would know that God's word never changes and you would know what God says about his chosen people Israel.   At least now that President Trump is in power things for Israel WILL change for the better of both Israel and the world.

well its quite simple.........if you were a christian you would know that God's word never changes and you would know what God says about his chosen people Israel.   At least now that President Trump is in power things for Israel WILL change for the better of both Israel and the world.
I'm aware of the belief of many Christians about such things. However ideally U. S. presidents should make Israel policy decisions based on logical secular reasons considering the U.S. under the Constitution is not a Christian theocracy.

17 hours ago, Naam said:

you seriously think that i don't know that you know? :smile:

I seriously think that he didnt know .

He seems to be pretending that his post was an ironic post as a way to hide the fact that he didnt indeed know the Arabic name for Jerusalem

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I seriously think that he didnt know .

He seems to be pretending that his post was an ironic post as a way to hide the fact that he didnt indeed know the Arabic name for Jerusalem

nope. you are 'seriously wrong' and i am 'seriously convinced' that JT is well informed and that includes knowing the arabic name of the city as well as the mosque.

3 minutes ago, Naam said:

nope. you are 'seriously wrong' and i am 'seriously convinced' that JT is well informed and that includes knowing the arabic name of the city as well as the mosque.

He didnt name the Mosque , that was you who mentioned it .

JT didnt even know the name of "Al- whats it called"

On 1/30/2017 at 6:27 AM, ezzra said:

Jerusalem is not mentioned EVEN ONCE in the Quran, while it is mentioned

over 400 times in the Holly bible,

The Palestinians are so full of themselves that they will not even consider

the possibility of a future Jerusalem being the capitol city of two nations....

It should be Capital of one nation where Jews and Muslims have equal rights and there is no need for them to be continually in conflict. But this, Unfortunately, will never happen because of all the bigotry on both sides

On 31/1/2017 at 3:53 AM, Golden Brown said:

I think that if there is one item that Jews (all versions), Christians (all versions) and Moslems (all versions) would agree on is that no one should usurp the word or name of the Almighty. And no one should be telling God or anyone else whether his word changes or not.

On a more secular note, there is a saying, "beware what you wish for." Trump may be one of those. Yes, he may be against Iran and pro Israel but for how long and how much? Yes, he may do something that will make the people who support Israel happy but will it be real and sustainable? Just a building a wall between USA and Mexico may make his voter base happy in Ohio and such rust-belt states, it will only go to raise prices that those people (who are not the wealthiest anyway) pay for imports from Mexico in Walmart. So even though they think they are winning, they are losing!

In the same way, Trump doing things that makes supporters of Israel happy, such as moving the embassy, ratcheting up the rhetoric and sanctions against Iran etc could actually serve to move Israel towards a war in the Middle East (something that ALL recent presidents of the USA have tried to avoid).  Is Trump the kind of ally who will stick with you when the going gets tough?  Remember that his latest best friend is Russia's Putin whose best friend in the region is Bashir Al Assad of Syria who is close to Iran. Hmmmmm

7 minutes ago, humqdpf said:

I think that if there is one item that Jews (all versions), Christians (all versions) and Moslems (all versions) would agree on is that no one should usurp the word or name of the Almighty. And no one should be telling God or anyone else whether his word changes or not.

On a more secular note, there is a saying, "beware what you wish for." Trump may be one of those. Yes, he may be against Iran and pro Israel but for how long and how much? Yes, he may do something that will make the people who support Israel happy but will it be real and sustainable? Just a building a wall between USA and Mexico may make his voter base happy in Ohio and such rust-belt states, it will only go to raise prices that those people (who are not the wealthiest anyway) pay for importsarrow-10x10.png from Mexico in Walmart. So even though they think they are winning, they are losing!

In the same way, Trump doing things that makes supporters of Israel happy, such as moving the embassy, ratcheting up the rhetoric and sanctions against Iran etc could actually serve to move Israel towards a war in the Middle East (something that ALL recent presidents of the USA have tried to avoid).  Is Trump the kind of ally who will stick with you when the going gets tough?  Remember that his latest best friend is Russia's Putin whose best friend in the region is Bashir Al Assad of Syria who is close to Iran. Hmmmmm

No one is telling God that his word has changed.   If you take the time to read the Bible you will find that his word has NOT changed.

As for President Trump, at long last we have someone who brings hope to the world.  Re the wall tell that to those who have lost loved ones to illegals.   Obama freely gave billions of American taxpayers money to Iran and they still think they can ignore the agreed UN mandate. 

I could go on, but you appear to be a friend of that 'Clown' Schumer who shed tears for non american citizens trying to access the country, yet sheds no tears for the military hero's who have lost their lives fighting for the security and peace in the USA.

1 hour ago, Golden Brown said:

No one is telling God that his word has changed.   If you take the time to read the Bible you will find that his word has NOT changed.

As for President Trump, at long last we have someone who brings hope to the world.  Re the wall tell that to those who have lost loved ones to illegals.   Obama freely gave billions of American taxpayers money to Iran and they still think they can ignore the agreed UN mandate. 

I could go on, but you appear to be a friend of that 'Clown' Schumer who shed tears for non american citizens trying to access the country, yet sheds no tears for the military hero's who have lost their lives fighting for the security and peace in the USA.

the old testament denitely has with the earlier books cobled together from various sources and some of the text showing the opposite of what is said later in the same book and some of the stories taken from earlier civilisations.

and did you know that the founder of mohammedism condidered jews, christians and muslims to be people of the book (bible) and muslims  believe in Abraham and Jesus but that they do not consider Jesus to be the son of god but a prophet but their again the jews do not believe in christ either

8 hours ago, ResandePohm said:

It should be Capital of one nation where Jews and Muslims have equal rights and there is no need for them to be continually in conflict. But this, Unfortunately, will never happen because of all the bigotry on both sides

Drop a small, tactical nuke on it, and I bet that neither of them would be in a hurry to move in.

3 hours ago, Golden Brown said:

I think that if you take the time to read the Bible, you will find that differing versions say different things, and that it is not a book full of dogs words, but a collection of short stories written by power seekers, with their own agenda, of days gone past, with references to an imaginary all powerful, all knowing bean.

beans are great... long live the bean