Non-o Based On Thai Boyfriend

Hi all,

A few questions on Non-O's:

1. I have a Thai national boyfriend, we've been together for a while now and might get married in the future, but until then I need a visa, since the tourist visa situation - well, we all now about that. I'm not working, my boyfriend supports me, so Non-B is not an option. Any chance getting a Non-O if I get ID-cards, letters from puu-yai-baan, photos, his bank statement etc to Immigration? Any possibilities to do in neighboring countries or have to go home? Have heard is easier for a farang girl to get this visa based on Thai boyfriend than the other way around, could this be true (a friend of mine got a Non-O for Thai boyfriend without any paperwork at all, in Hull)?

2. My home Thai consulate is in Stockholm, Sweden. They never issue multiple entries for any visa, be it Non-O, Non-B or tourist, as far as I know (from own experience and first-hand reports). Anyone know any different? What to do when your home consulate doesn't issue multiple entries and countries neighboring Thailand don't either? Anyone know about Finland, Norway, Denmark? Can I go there? I can't afford doing visa runs to Sweden to get new Non-O every three months...

Lots of questions, but getting slightly nervous, as probably a lot of people right now.... I'm good until March, so still got some time to sort all this out.

Perhaps a trip to hxxl? But you can probably continue using tourist visas from everything we have heard (visa obtained from a Consulate that allows a 60 day stay that can be extended another 30 days). The extension of stay for a person married has been easier for a foreign wife but have not seen any information obtaining visas would be easier for those who are not married. Letter in Thai from boyfriend may well make a tourist visa easier it that ever becomes a problem.

Edit to make clear do not believe an extension of stay is even on the table.

Edited by lopburi3

Perhaps you could use some excuse when applying for the non-O? Something like visiting Thai fiance?

I don't think you have a chance for the one year extension lop is talking about since defacto relationships are not recognized but the original multi-entry non-O from home might be more possible.

Perhaps a trip to hxxl? But you can probably continue using tourist visas from everything we have heard (visa obtained from a Consulate that allows a 60 day stay that can be extended another 30 days). The extension of stay for a person married has been easier for a foreign wife but have not seen any information obtaining visas would be easier for those who are not married. Letter in Thai from boyfriend may well make a tourist visa easier it that ever becomes a problem.

Edit to make clear do not believe an extension of stay is even on the table.

A Consulate outside SEA might well be sympathetic to her circumstances, but an extension won't ever happen without marriage papers.