Phuket school assembly disrupted by parked car

webfact

Phuket school assembly disrupted by parked car

Phuket Gazette

pkt1.jpeg

The school kids looked extra sad during the morning assembly. Photo: Pairat Kamliang

PHUKET: -- A picture of a car parked in the middle of a school assembly in Phuket is making the rounds on the internet this morning.

The Facebook post was originally shared by Pairat Kamliang, deputy director of Baan Samkong Municipality School, asking the public to help locate the owner of the car, which is a Toyota Camry Hybrid.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-school-assembly-disrupted-parked-car/66212?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-02-01

You think this is bad!    I'll tell you a better one... I went to Rajaphat Uni last weekend to see someone get their degree....

We parked where we left a clear drive way past our car... Of course, this was farang thinking.... Thinking no one would block us in....:shock1:

Of course, some Thai Professor did just that.....:post-4641-1156693976:    Blocked us in for 6 hours before my friend found out it was one of his teachers from his PHD class.....

After she was contacted she came out of the hall and said  .....:sorry:   Why OH why is it, Thais have an attitude, I don't care......about anything except themselves.....:passifier:  One sees it where ever there are Thais...

16 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Administrators did consider perhaps having students face the other direction? It's not like they have to move chairs or anything. There are ways to work around these sorts of situations....

This would require active brain cells.. 

2 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Driver parks car without consideration for others. And this is called news?

No driver parks car, using the attitude that he is important and does not care about anything or anyone, and finding it is in the way, leaves to return later perhaps citing numerous useless and implausible excuses and this is showing students do whatever you like. Thainess at its best.

1 hour ago, tagalong said:

You think this is bad!    I'll tell you a better one... I went to Rajaphat Uni last weekend to see someone get their degree....

We parked where we left a clear drive way past our car... Of course, this was farang thinking.... Thinking no one would block us in....:shock1:

Of course, some Thai Professor did just that.....:post-4641-1156693976:    Blocked us in for 6 hours before my friend found out it was one of his teachers from his PHD class.....

After she was contacted she came out of the hall and said  .....:sorry:   Why OH why is it, Thais have an attitude, I don't care......about anything except themselves.....:passifier:  One sees it where ever there are Thais...

I even found it in London. I was in a small KFC with fairly limited seating and a group of Thai women with kids in tow came in. There wasn't space enough for them all to sit together so one of them TOLD me to move. As I hadn't been ASKED I refused, and they sat there glaring at me the rest of the time I was there. Of course, in their eyes they were right and I was the one who was wrong.

45 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Administrators did consider perhaps having students face the other direction? It's not like they have to move chairs or anything. There are ways to work around these sorts of situations....

"But we ALWAYS have the kids sitting on the dirty ground facing this way, stupid."

1 hour ago, Emster23 said:

Most likely there is a spirit house or something similar in that direction, which the students can not turn their backs on.

"The school kids looked extra sad during the morning assembly"

How thoughtful to tell anyone looking at the photo what the people in the photo look like.  Maybe the caption is for the benefit of blind people?

When I was at school we always looked like that during assembly.

When I worked in a school the kids always looked like that during assembly.

The kids 5, 50, 500 years from now will look like that in assembly.