World of Warcraft guild for foreigners based in Thailand

yskb

Anyone gearing up to play WoW Classic? Would be fun if we could get a guild together. Not looking for anything particularly serious, just a group that has fun and helps each other out. I'm probably gonna play Alliance on the Australian PVP server.

17 hours ago, Myran said:

Anyone gearing up to play WoW Classic? Would be fun if we could get a guild together. Not looking for anything particularly serious, just a group that has fun and helps each other out. I'm probably gonna play Alliance on the Australian PVP server.

Isn´t there any server in south east asia?

On 8/18/2019 at 10:02 PM, Myran said:

A mate of mine from another game is setting up a guild on the WoW Classic Australian PvP server which will be aimed at later timezones (Based around +8 for Western Australian times).  His aim is for 8pm - 11pm (WAST) raid times (7pm - 10pm Thai time), although it's early days yet still with wow classic not even live yet.

Continuum is the name of the guild, message Tommo#7123 on discord (You'll have to send a friend request first as you probably don't share a discord server), or Tommo#2998 on battle.net

(That isn't me, I'm going to be a late starter as am doing some travelling for the next couple of weeks, but Tommo should be around, just tell him that you saw my post.)

7 hours ago, SlyAnimal said:

A mate of mine from another game is setting up a guild on the WoW Classic Australian PvP server which will be aimed at later timezones (Based around +8 for Western Australian times).  His aim is for 8pm - 11pm (WAST) raid times (7pm - 10pm Thai time), although it's early days yet still with wow classic not even live yet.

Continuum is the name of the guild, message Tommo#7123 on discord (You'll have to send a friend request first as you probably don't share a discord server), or Tommo#2998 on battle.net

(That isn't me, I'm going to be a late starter as am doing some travelling for the next couple of weeks, but Tommo should be around, just tell him that you saw my post.)

Cheers mate, will look into it.

Not really looking for anything hardcore (probably won't even raid), just some friendly folks to chill with.

Yeah you’ll definitely find some guys to chill with in that case.

I doubt they’ll be hardcore, a few would definitely want to be, but +8 UTC English speaking guilds usually just don’t have access to a large enough player base to be hardcore, so it’s not even an option on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 10:02 PM, Myran said:

I've been playing on Arugal (AUS server), ping isn't too bad. But I'm for the horde !

• 1 month later...

I

Has anyone tried to play on the EU-servers from Thailand (Pattaya)? Is it even possible? Would I need VPN? How is the connection? I would like to keep up grinding and raiding at least a bit between all the babes.

I play on EU servers from BKK, get about 200ms ping which isn't ideal at all, but it's more than playable. Perhaps a VPN to Singapore would speed it up but I'm having no issues, at least on PVE.

Playing classic on Ashbringer realm if anyone fancies rolling on there.

Blizzard tag is DaniCorpse#2423

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived