Thai stepfather assaulted boy, 5, after he soiled himself at playgroup

webfact

Thai stepfather assaulted boy, 5, after he soiled himself at playgroup

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: - Reporters have investigated an alarming incident at a playgroup in the Klong Hat area of Sa Kaew province .

A five year old boy at the playgroup soiled his pants so teachers contacted the parents for a change of clothes.

The stepfather arrived and started berating the child for not following his orders. He demanded why he had disobeyed him and soiled himself again, reported Thairath.

Then in full view of the shocked staff he assaulted the boy hitting him three times in the face and splitting his lip. Then he went home leaving the boy with staff.

Thai Rath went to investigate the incident after a complaint was made on Facebook alleging that Ya Ba was involved.

They met with child protection agencies who said that the mother aged 25, was now on her fourth husband. She had one child with each of her previous three husbands.

One of these children was the victim of the assault by the latest husband.

They said there was further evidence of abuse apart from the incident at the playgroup as the boy has marks on his body. He is sullen and uncommunicative, they said.

He has now been taken into care temporarily as the authorities decide how to proceed in the matter.

No mention was made of any police involvement in the case at this stage.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-02

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thai Rath went to investigate the incident after a complaint was made on Facebook alleging that Ya Ba was involved.

They met with child protection agencies who said that the mother aged 25, was now on her fourth husband. She had one child with each of her previous three husbands.

One of these children was the victim of the assault by the latest husband.

They said there was further evidence of abuse apart from the incident at the playgroup as the boy has marks on his body. He is sullen and uncommunicative, they said.

He has now been taken into care temporarily as the authorities decide how to proceed in the matter.

No mention was made of any police involvement in the case at this stage.

Not sure about you, but anyone who 'investigates' an incident involving violence against a minor and doesn't report it to the police is in my books anyway, very wrong.

And without police involvement, how did the child get taken into care by the authorities?

Mental!

Boy wetting himself probably due to the abusive stepfather.why hasn't he been put in jail?

thai government need to step up againt child and woman abuse in domestic situations..best way air tv commercials about it and who to contact when u see ur neighbour is hitting their kids or their wives.

2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Boy wetting himself probably due to the abusive stepfather.why hasn't he been put in jail?

thai government need to step up againt child and woman abuse in domestic situations..best way air tv commercials about it and who to contact when u see ur neighbour is hitting their kids or their wives.

Psychopaths / sociopaths early warning signs are that they wet themselves. Another thing psychos and sociopaths have in common is childhood trauma. 

So this <deleted> dad is destroying a childs life potentially, and possibly creating a psycho/sociopath that could harm society for his entire life.. The dad should be put in psychiatric care or jail until we know for sure he has developed empathy and brains, which is likely never. throw away the key.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The stepfather arrived and started berating the child for not following his orders. He demanded why he had disobeyed him and soiled himself again, reported Thairath.

Then in full view of the shocked staff he assaulted the boy hitting him three times in the face and splitting his lip

Fairly obvious why this child is soiling themselves.

Home life must be hell.

"Stepfather"  means. I believe. that you step up to the job, and act in all respects as the stepchild's parent. 

I've done it. At times it's not easy, but when my lad (now in his 20s, I took him on when he was 6) was doing his National Service he was most insistent that I visited on families day during recruit training. He made a point of introducing me to his instructors. As his father.

It's worth doing properly. It's vital for the child that you do it properly.

This creature is contemptible.

8 hours ago, hobz said:

Psychopaths / sociopaths early warning signs are that they wet themselves. Another thing psychos and sociopaths have in common is childhood trauma. 

So this <deleted> dad is destroying a childs life potentially, and possibly creating a psycho/sociopath that could harm society for his entire life.. The dad should be put in psychiatric care or jail until we know for sure he has developed empathy and brains, which is likely never. throw away the key.

That may be true but it's also worth noting that the vast majority of 5 year olds will have these accidents from time to time and the vast majority of them do not go on to lead life as a sociopath or psychopath.

It is a dreadful story and the crime of this guy is just about the most horrible on the books...and still dramatically underreported.

On 2/2/2017 at 10:51 PM, Prbkk said:

That may be true but it's also worth noting that the vast majority of 5 year olds will have these accidents from time to time and the vast majority of them do not go on to lead life as a sociopath or psychopath.

It is a dreadful story and the crime of this guy is just about the most horrible on the books...and still dramatically underreported.

Yes ofcourse, i did not say that all kids that soil themselves become sociopaths.

But in this case it makes a lot of sense, if this "man" punched him in the face in public, just imagine what he has done at home when nobody can see.

If you think this kid is not at high risk to develop mental disorders you are just extremely naive. And no, its not the kids fault!! I never said that.