Father of Louvre attacker says son is not a terrorist

rooster59

16 hours ago, Estrada said:

Total BS. Having lived and worked in Muslim Countries, I can tell you from first hand experience that the vast majority of Muslims respect and preserve antiquities. Only the ignorant that want to promote hatred would say otherwise. Egypt has preserved the pyramids and ancient buildings. Libya has the greatest examples of Roman cities and amphitheaters outside of Rome. Iraq has many sites from ancient Babylon. Only a few extremists such as ISIS and Al Qaeda destroy ancient antiquities and it is perpetrated against the majority of peaceful Muslims. The Western civilization merely looted their ancient antiquities in the past and even now are buying antiquities looted by ISIS.

isn't it true to say that the vast majority of Muslim's are NOT terrorists but the vast majority of terrorists ARE Muslim's?

I worked with and lived amongst Muslims for 20 odd years ,one i did buisness with  in the begining when we became friendly told me as a non believer you can never trust us ,you are as nothing , he told me this while we were all sitting around drinking and just after i had been "offered" the "wife " of a worker of his , for a bit of fun .He was true to his word , 8 or9 years later he "screwed" me and another partner of mine out of a load of money , there is not one i would trust and inch , They fight Isis and the like , but it is nothing to do with us , its just them against them , when they finish , we are next , do not ever think that they have any other object than to be the dominant religion .

Where,link please

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

You received a link but dismissed that out of hand. Good way to ignore facts, I don't like them therefore they can't be true.

sent using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, i claudius said:

Oh sorry,I am not one of the 6 people who read that comic

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

So, because it's in The Guardian you don't believe it?

How about The Daily Mail?
The ISIS smugglers making up to $1million per item selling ancient antiquities looted from the rubble of Syria

Or the FBI?

ISIL and Antiquities Trafficking

Or the numerous other sources available to those who care to look?

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, LannaGuy said:

yup he's just a poor misunderstood boy

He is just a muslim immigrant who hates France.... Nothing to do with Islam... Islam has nothing to do with Islam...

His latest tweet seems to confirm his intentions to take action: "No negotiation possible, no compromise, no ointment to pass, and certainly no return. There is no peace in the war." A source close to the investigation told the "Journal du Dimanche" that it is an excerpt from a speech by Abu Mohammed Al-Adnani, a former spokesman for Daech, who died last summer.

Abdallah El-Hamahmy comes from a wealthy family. Retired General of the Egyptian police, his father is incredulous. In front of the camera of an Egyptian television, he affirms that his son had never shown the slightest sign of radicalization. According to him, his son had come "on business trip". His pregnant wife and seven-month-old son are reportedly in Saudi Arabia.

On 2/6/2017 at 10:34 AM, LannaGuy said:

isn't it true to say that the vast majority of Muslim's are NOT terrorists but the vast majority of terrorists ARE Muslim's?

This is not exactly rocket science but it seems to require restatement in the face of the those who like to think of themselves on the left who repeatedly attempt to mount a political defence of these terrorist incidents. The first stage is to assert no proof that the terrorist is a Muslim and the last stage is to claim that s/he is an isolated individual. One can more or less write the script how it is played out. The routine is predictable and tedious and repeated as per this thread as well. The interesting question is why they do it. More of that anon.