German magazine sparks furore with image of Trump beheading Statue of Liberty

rooster59

On 2/5/2017 at 6:01 PM, mikebike said:

According to Forbes:

In Turkey, Trump has a licensing deal allowing his name to be used on two luxury buildings, earning him $5 million in 2015.

In Indonesia two resorts having the Trump name are in the midst of being constructed.

Trump has a number of business ties in the United Arab Emirates, including luxury villas and a golf course.

Plans to build a hotel in Saudi Arabia have been cancelled. However, Trump has had business dealings with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud in the past.

Does Trump have business dealings in

Pakistan

Uzbekistan

Kazakhstan

Niger

BurkinaFaso

Mali

Senegal

Tunisia

Guinea

Azerbaijan

Bangladesh

Nigeria

Egypt

Algeria

Morocco

Malaysia

Tajikistan

Sierra Leone

Jordan

Kyrgyzstan

Turkmenistan

Chad

Lebanon

Kuwait

Albania

Mauritania

Oman

Brunei

Maldives

Qatar

Because they aren't on the list too

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Linzz said:

Does Trump have business dealings in

Pakistan

Uzbekistan

Kazakhstan

Niger

BurkinaFaso

Mali

Senegal

Tunisia

Guinea

Azerbaijan

Bangladesh

Nigeria

Egypt

Algeria

Morocco

Malaysia

Tajikistan

Sierra Leone

Jordan

Kyrgyzstan

Turkmenistan

Chad

Lebanon

Kuwait

Albania

Mauritania

Oman

Brunei

Maldives

Qatar

Because they aren't on the list too

Who knows who Trump has business dealings with?  He hasn't fully disclosed that information or even come close. What makes it worse is that he hasn't severed ties with his businesses and is still free to review their performance and fire and replace his sons should he be dissatisfied with the performance of his businesses.

I heard that the 7 countries are failed states so therefore do not have any vetting processes at all whereas SA etc not on the list do have, which is a more plausible explanation than where he might have businesses or not. Why would Obama identify countries that didn't have Trump businesses? What is stopping someone with bad intentions now going to another country and then to the US? Much more important apparently is the irreparable damage done to students and staff of colleges who couldn't get home on time. Nuts.

5 minutes ago, Linzz said:

I heard that the 7 countries are failed states so therefore do not have any vetting processes at all whereas SA etc not on the list do have, which is a more plausible explanation than where he might have businesses or not. Why would Obama identify countries that didn't have Trump businesses? What is stopping someone with bad intentions now going to another country and then to the US? Much more important apparently is the irreparable damage done to students and staff of colleges who couldn't get home on time. Nuts.

How ignorant can you be. There have been plenty of highly detailed articles accessibel via something called the internet showing that the vetting for these 7 countries is very stringent.  All you need to do is use something called google to confirm this.

On 2/5/2017 at 3:54 AM, canuckamuck said:

So how has he destroyed liberty, by putting a temporary ban on visas for 7 countries?

By doing what he said he would do.

By keeping a career criminal Clinton out of the Whitehouse.

The world is full off into hyperbolic paranoia. Trump's just doing his job.

They're still eating sour grapes and sucking lemons

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

How ignorant can you be. There have been plenty of highly detailed articles accessibel via something called the internet showing that the vetting for these 7 countries is very stringent.  All you need to do is use something called google to confirm this.

Like all liberal progressives you talk down to people.

Tell me what kind of vetting process does bombed out failed state Yemen have when its people cant even eat let alone have vetting processes in their own countries? Muslim countries screen for terrorists too but a bit difficult when you're a failed state. So obviously screening done before  as well as arrival means double security does it not? When I get time I will Google  that for accuracy.

35 minutes ago, Linzz said:

Tell me what kind of vetting process does bombed out failed state Yemen have when its people cant even eat let alone have vetting processes in their own countries? Muslim countries screen for terrorists too but a bit difficult when you're a failed state. So obviously screening done before  as well as arrival means double security does it not? When I get time I will Google  that for accuracy.

I don't think you quite get it.   If someone cannot be properly vetted they do not get in.   And a lot of people, if not most, of those referred to the US for resettlement are rejected.   In some of the groups I have worked with the rejection rate was 80%. 

5 hours ago, captspectre said:

if you are german, take your butt back there and Walk through the muslim neighborhood! otherwise google it!

...and you know all these facts ...how?

Are you German?

Do you live there?

I visit there regularly!

It is as safe as it always was!

When I was a kid -some 40 years ago- we had "no go zones" already!

They were called "the bad quarters" and every woman and child was advised not to go there, especially after dark!

Nothing much happened and not more than today!

I used to live in a quarter, where a lot of Turks or Africans lived, a lot of women with their headscarves walked the streets.

Never felt threatened there!

Maybe you should go out more, get to know people!

You might lose your paranoia and ignorance!

11 hours ago, Linzz said:

Like way too many right wingers, you make sweeping and absolute generalization about the people you disagree with. I may have talked down to you personally, but I make no absolute generalizations. Inferiority complex, much?

11 hours ago, Linzz said:

I would really trust a Somalian vetting system. Not

People in failed (Muslim) states should stay there

and leave other states to get on with their business,

instead of trying to go to countries and make them

suffer too.

Edited by uptheos