Prayut plays down fortune teller’s grim prediction

snoop1130

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

The former PM in exile had a battalion of fortune tellers, one of which was supposedly a real mystic man from Japan.  A lot of good they did him.

& Ronnie got instructions from Nancy who got instructions from her fortune tellers -

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30305809
Two paragraph's stick out

ASSASSINATION threats against two of Thailand’s top leaders came from lese majeste suspects who are now living in Laos, National Security Council (NSC) secretary-general Thawip Netniyom said yesterday. 

Earlier, astrologer Sorajja Nualyoo, known as “Thailand’s Nostradamus”, predicted bad fortune for the country’s leader and violence in the country.

Very similar to another fortune teller story from November 2015.
3888.jpg?w=465&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7a0b413e75f14a9e991037c930f03ac2

Jaran the red shirt maybe.
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2015/07/14/1436851966/

The government says 31 people charged with lese majeste are currently living in exile, with 14 of them residing in neighboring Laos. 

Gen. Paiboon also told reporters that he will chair a meeting between the Ministry of Justice and the Division of Special Investigation (DSI) about developing measures to further deter lese majeste violations in Thailand. 

Although Gen. Paiboon did not identify the three fugitives by name, three well-known critics of the Thai monarchy are currently residing in France. They include Jaran Ditapichai

Jaran is a former national human rights commissioner and Redshirt leader,

fled Thailand shortly after the military staged a coup d'etat against an elected government in May 2014. 

On 07/02/2017 at 9:04 AM, JustNo said:

I sincerely think that this country has served a lot better under his leadership as apposed to the previous years and decades of recent history. Not sure Thailand is ready for actual democracy.  

Served the military leaders, do you mean?

I think the people are ready but the leaders are not.

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, bluebluewater said:

It tickles me that just under the last post I read on this topic there is an advert telling me that my name is no accident and neither is my DOB and offering me a free reading.

And you never saw it coming?

He just has the wrong fortune teller.....

Several of the girls I know always ask me to go see the fortune teller before I meet them, he is omnipotent, can meet him outside any 7/11,  his name is ATM....

They are always very opened to some prescription after I get some prediction :giggle:

Thailand's economy is further going down the drain. Poor result of 2 years law and order politics of Prayuth. So the fortune teller seems to tell the truth. Postponing elections will not resolve economic problems, it is more the opposite way. So good luck, Prayuth, you should accept the fact, that military governments NEVER have been able to resolve problems of a country, because they are part of the problem, not of the solution. Loosing face is another problem.

Edited by AloisAmrein

On 2/7/2017 at 3:21 AM, DekDaeng said:

& Ronnie got instructions from Nancy who got instructions from her fortune tellers -

Yeah, something that seems to get forgotten when speaking of the Reagans as a politician's family: they're show biz folk. 

On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Sphere said:

Not even sacrifice a goat or two? :coffee1:

The junta has been sacrificing goats on a daily basis but Prayuth cant sleep at night knowing many have packed up and left as its far better to be an escapedgoat.

On 2/7/2017 at 10:53 AM, Enoon said:

It's not a "one off", he has regular consultations with Warin Buawiratlert.

Oh yes, and there's more:

At one point, when he was feeling a bit unwell, he claimed that "spells" were being cast on him by political opponents.

He has a collection of "lucky" rings and chooses which one to wear depending on its relevance to any particular activity.

He wears an elephant hair bracelet as a general purpose "defence" against bad luck.

(Before robblok homes in I should mention that some simple people in the West wear St.Christophers medallions out of more than habit, tradition and convention)

Aumlets-R-Us

The Force is strong with this one. OK, maybe just his neck muscles.

CiobThyVEAQsKho.jpg

Thai Prime minister show his amulets.jpg

Edited by mtls2005

On 2/7/2017 at 9:04 AM, JustNo said:

I sincerely think that this country has served a lot better under his leadership as apposed to the previous years and decades of recent history. Not sure Thailand is ready for actual democracy.  

Yes, but this guy had Suthep to advise and guide him. Don't believe me! just ask Suthep.