Aussie boyfriend to face charges over deadly Phuket jet-ski crash

snoop1130

7 hours ago, gdgbb said:

What?  I thought it was reported that she was his girlfriend?

right and we don't know how long she was his girlfriend.  could have been for a week.    I hate jetskis.  fast water jet boats. with inexperienced drivers. wreaking havoc on swimmers. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about the jet ski owners.  they are out two jetskis. maybe they are the ones pressing charges here.  in Thailand if u even put a scratch on a motorbike they charge you.  I wonder if the jetski owner had two passports as colladoral.  maybe only the girlfriend gave a passport as colladoral.?    

20 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

right and we don't know how long she was his girlfriend.  could have been for a week.    I hate jetskis.  fast water jet boats. with inexperienced drivers. wreaking havoc on swimmers. 

18 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

what about the jet ski owners.  they are out two jetskis. maybe they are the ones pressing charges here.  in Thailand if u even put a scratch on a motorbike they charge you.  I wonder if the jetski owner had two passports as colladoral.  maybe only the girlfriend gave a passport as colladoral.?    

The bloke has come out on social media and said that he..... "is so broken that he knows he will never mend"

they were together for 18 months

the ski operator has insurance and isn't seeking damages and has further stated that his insurance will pay out 50,000 baht

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, farcanell said:

The bloke has come out on social media and said that he..... "is so broken that he knows he will never mend"

they were together for 18 months

the ski operator has insurance and isn't seeking damages and has further stated that his insurance will pay out 50,000 baht

I'm sorry for the young gals life lost.  but I still dislike jetskis.  I think they should have a special license to drive one of those things. dangerous

23 hours ago, yogavnture said:

but their is money to made off this

"but their is money to made off this" - exactly.

Picture the same accident, but his girlfriend survived, and he had died, she would be charged. 

It's not really about fault, and the facts - there is a deceased farang, and another farang was involved in the death, so that equals "money" for all

1 hour ago, dageurreotype said:

Stupid post. This is Phuket. Who hasn't 'been to sea in/on a small craft' here? Fool.

Yep... stupid post... yours.... I ran a jet ski hire op in the SW of west of Australia, for a number of years.... but in the ten years I've been here, I've not ridden a jet ski here.

On 2/8/2017 at 2:55 PM, yogavnture said:

how do we know this. maybe he hated her and did it on purpose?  we don't know

The grieving boyfriend Tommy Keating quote:

Meanwhile, Mr Keating took to Facebook to pay tribute to his "beautiful girl".

"My beautiful girl!! Taken from us far too soon. I love you so much Emily and I wish I could just bring you back into my arms. I’m so broken and I know I’ll never be able to mend.

"I’ll always be your boy and you’ll always be my girl. We had so many plans for our future Emmy ..."

It was an accident.. . . 

Archived