Mentally ill American

JaseTheBass

My wife and I were out earlier today having enjoyed a nice walk from Nimman to Santhitham then on to Changphuak before walking along the moat on our way back to KSK when an American chap, probably around 60 years old, started trying to chat my wife up using his broken Thai. My wife being Thai didn’t say what she wanted to say, but he naffed off fairly quickly after she told him I was her husband (6' 2" beefcake *cough*).

So anyone walking around the area with a female companion should be aware. He seemed harmless enough but should probably be in a psychiatric ward somewhere, unless that's considered normal behaviour in the US...

I have been in a situation in Chiang Mai similar where a (French Canadian) man came up to our table in a restaurant asking

"Vere you meet them, how much?" Everyone mortified I ended up having to tell him these ladies are all Doctors and University 

professors you have made a gross misunderstanding and should leave.

Yes. Is that normal behaviour where you come from? She was walking next to me - it's not like she was alone.

Did your wife find him attractive? So he has balls of steel, doesn't mean he is a sycho..maybe just used to getting what he wants.

Some ladies actually like that especially if their current relationship is.. Flat..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I met my second wife to be whilst she was standing 2 feet away from her boyfriend and his mates in a bar in oz
I knew she was taken but it didn't stop me.
(although 10 years later I wished it had lol)

2 minutes ago, mcfish said:

I met my second wife to be whilst she was standing 2 feet away from her boyfriend and his mates in a bar.

maybe its not to late ,if you can find this same bloke again .5555555 

Yes. Is that normal behaviour where you come from? She was walking next to me - it's not like she was alone.

One? One old guy? Mine gets more than that walking to the 7/11 just 50 metres down the road. I've even seen women try it on her. Chill dude TIT.

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

We 'Muricans are known for our friendliness. In fact we're the number one preference of Thai P4P girls and ladyboys as shown in recent research by the Thai Tourist Office of Sexual Research. The Thai working girls and "gurls" cited us for our good manners, generosity, luxuriant hair (on our heads, not our backs as with *some* nations (you know who you are)), lack of tattoos, understandable English, abhorrence of 'soccer', and large "endowment".

I do not know the reasons for this particular 'Murican's regretable forwardness toward your missus and can only conclude that he's a fake 'Murican. Perhaps Canadian. Like any desired commodity, there are many fakes on the market. Caveat Emptor! Check his wallet or endowment for proper verification. All else can be faked.)

Edited by dblaisde

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

I met my second wife to be whilst she was standing 2 feet away from her boyfriend and his mates in a bar in oz

You missed two very big clues:

She treated her boyfriend at the time like sh*t.

Apparently her boyfriend didn't try very hard to stop you.

You missed two very big clues:

Didn't go down like that. I'm 6ft 3 and was 36 at the time, they were both 20 so I was physically and mentally intimidating so he didn't do much because he was out of his depth and she knew it. I didn't steal her that night though, we hooked up later... But thanks for showing an interest in my love life.. I'm flattered lol

was in a bar on 2nd road pattaya many moons ago with my first thai girlfriend

this guy next to me said she has a beautiful smile where did you get her from

didnt want to say she was from a beer bar on beach road i just agreed with him

were still good friends and she still has that beautiful smile.

1 hour ago, mcfish said:

Didn't go down like that. I'm 6ft 3 and was 36 at the time, they were both 20 so I was physically and mentally intimidating so he didn't do much because he was out of his depth and she knew it. I didn't steal her that night though, we hooked up later... But thanks for showing an interest in my love life.. I'm flattered lol

While you clearly think highly of your "charm", your post doesn't refute my two observations:

Regarding my interest in your love life, I simply pointed out that a woman who is open to advances from other men while she is out with her boyfriend is a woman that isn't worth having.  Are you certain her boyfriend was intimidated and not just happy to be rid of her?  Weren't you happy to be (eventually) rid of her?

While you clearly think highly of your "charm", your post doesn't refute my two observations:

Regarding my interest in your love life, I simply pointed out that a woman who is open to advances from other men while she is out with her boyfriend is a woman that isn't worth having.  Are you certain her boyfriend was intimidated and not just happy to be rid of her?  Weren't you happy to be (eventually) rid of her?

Haha I was glad to rid both my wives. Now in Pattaya with short time wives young and hot!

You seem agitated for some reason, are you getting laid?

I introduced myself to another American and his Thai GF on a hotel elevator in Rachada, BKk.  She seemed a little flirty.  He asked me to cone into his room.  He to!d me he was heading back to Jersey that night and had just spent an entire week with her and swore she was great.  He gave her 500 to get some sexy lingerie and she even brought him back the change.  He was giving her 3000 THB for the week, and wanted to know if I was interested.  About 32...good looker...little English, lots of smiles.  So it does pay to be friendly....quite a few of them know a lot of lades who want to go out with handsum man.  It used to annoy the crap out of me asking American girls out...Ask on a Tuesday if they want to go out Friday and it almost always took a barrage of calls and excuses and changes of plans....a simple yes or no would have been sufficient.  Thai girls can be that way, but there are still plenty, who are much more spontaneous and an instant date is not unheard of.....and this is with non-prossie girls, too.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

6 hours ago, flyDelight said:

Remember the Harvard research in 2015 showing that 60% of all western expats in Thailand have some sort of mental illness.

Their posts confirm that.

But 65% of all Harvard faculty males have some sort of mental illness too.

Edited by Dante99

4 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

He was giving her 3000 THB for the week, and wanted to know if I was interested.  About 32...good looker...little English, lots of smiles.  So it does pay to be friendly....

You're bragging about bottom-feeding?

Edited by Rob13

6 hours ago, mduras01 said:

This is the guy that looks like a tall, deranged old bird that just woke up off a park bench somewhere? He is always around the KSK area and tried chatting up my gf until I told him to take a hike, which he did. Mental ill? Looks it, but smart enough to scatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

There's plenty of that type around ksk.seems to be some sort of magnet.that attracts so many weirdos to one place.

9 hours ago, mduras01 said:

This is the guy that looks like a tall, deranged old bird that just woke up off a park bench somewhere? He is always around the KSK area and tried chatting up my gf until I told him to take a hike, which he did. Mental ill? Looks it, but smart enough to scatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I've seen that guy around. Bald on top with long hair on the sides that is scraggly? He reminds me of a bird too. There is also another weird American that hangs out at Suan Baak Haad, walking the track. He wears a red baseball cap and talks to himself, sometimes even shouting. Thais seem afraid of him although he never seems to interact with anyone but himself I doubt he is any danger.