How to Buy Revia/Naltrexone in Thailand

Rulesandways

There comes a time in life when drinking daily isnt as fun as it used to be. AA arent my thing.

So anyone here knows where can I buy Revia/Naltrexone here in Bangkok? Can I get it over the counter or do I have to have doctor's prescription? I've googled a lot and there's no link at all except buying from overseas. Anyone with experience?? Any input is appreciated.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Taking a drug that stops another drug working confuses me.

In the alcoholic, natural opiates are produced when taking booze, why the anti opioid helps. But in my experience, the alcoholic is not satisfied so it's a waste of time taking the naltrexone.

Easier to just quit drinking, IMHO, or drinking non alcohol drinks.

4 minutes ago, cusanus said:

I want to know how/where to buy it in Thailand, not listen to opinions. Clearly, by many testimonials, it is a miracle cure for many things for many (NOT ALL) people. Those are the people I want to hear from. I'm not an alcoholic, by the way, I care very little for the stuff, especially after seeing many drinkers inflict horrific abuse on others and kill themselves off early.  

https://tubitv.com/movies/326586/one_little_pill

No-one is asking you to listen.

My post was directed at the OP, not you. But since you've chimed in, why on earth do you want it if you're not an alcoholic? This is even more confusing!

On 11/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, cusanus said:

Doesn't customs seize it? Does it come by courier or ordinary post? 

Ordinary post. Never had a customs issue through 3 orders. I just ordered again for a friend, and that should be here in 2 weeks. Will let you know if anything strange happens. 

10 hours ago, Skytrain2hell said:

Ordinary post. Never had a customs issue through 3 orders. I just ordered again for a friend, and that should be here in 2 weeks. Will let you know if anything strange happens. 

Thanks, good to know. Ordinary post is usually fine, but for the past few years I'm unable to order vitamins. Some companies have quit shipping altogether and the others use courier. The couriers and customs have an agreement such that a few orders are let through but most are seized pending uncertain outcome. A healthy bribe may get them released or they may retain part or all of the shipment and in rare cases levy nasty fines. I'm still interested in finding a supplier here in Thailand. No, I'm not an alcoholic, but a friend has a different reason for taking an interest. Thank you. 

Cheers. One order did get held up and we never found out why. Never got a notice, or a phone call. We don't know if it was held up in India or here, but it took a good 6 weeks to arrive.

After 4 weeks the Indian pharmacy incredibly sent out another order for me for free ($200 USD). Then both packages arrived within days of each other, stamped 4 weeks apart.

6 hours ago, Skytrain2hell said:

Cheers. One order did get held up and we never found out why. Never got a notice, or a phone call. We don't know if it was held up in India or here, but it took a good 6 weeks to arrive. After 4 weeks the Indian pharmacy incredibly sent out another order for me for free ($200 USD). Then both packages arrived within days of each other, stamped 4 weeks apart.

That's funny! I hear that happens sometimes when packages are being looked over at the port of arrival (Bangkok). The postal service is remarkably efficient in Thailand, but the local branch here was almost 3 days late forwarding my last 90 day report. Nothing serious, though, I got the stub fine.

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, mangyH2obuffalo said:

How do you pay using reliablerxpharmacy?  There's no prompt when I try to go to the websites checkout for paying by card...........

It's harder now. I tried to get it for my friend and ran into the same problem. I think you need another payment gateway or bitcoin, etc. 

I've emailed with the owner before, and for obvious reasons he will help you as much as he can to get the payment through. Reliable and honest guy though.

If you add in your phone number, a staff will call you back.

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, LNV said:

Hi Skytrain2hell, just a question - why did you need to order it so many times? Does the urge not go away and you need to constantly "fend it off" with more pills?

It took me about 110 pills over a year until the urge was 100% gone. I ordered 60, then did a re-order...I still have about 10 pills left somewhere, but I haven't had a drink in 1.5 years. If for some reason I want to have a drink in the future (New years toast, friend's wedding, etc.) I'll just take another pill and have at it.

It's not like you get the urge and then take the pill for it to go away. You take the pill and then drink alcohol to teach your brain that you're not getting that same "fix" that you're accustomed to (if that makes sense). Over time, your brain gets bored with drinking. That's why you HAVE to drink after taking the pill. Otherwise your brain won't learn that alcohol isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

I'm open to any and all questions, private or on this board. I owe getting my life back to this pill, so feel free to message me.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, LNV said:

That's great information. Thanks Skytrain. I guess the only question is, where to order it online from, since the earlier links don't seem to work anymore? Thanks and well done!

That sucks. I'm sure there are other reliable suppliers.

I found the one that I posted here before on this forum: http://optionssavelives.freeforums.net/board/16/find-physician

Could try again there?

• 4 weeks later...

That's what I do. I get 50mg naltrexone pills (a way cheaper from " GETLDN247 ", you can find in Google ????), than get it compounded into 4.5mg doses. I've been doing this a few years with volumetric dosing. 50ml of distilled water with a 50mg tab of Naltrexone. Dose 3.5mg (3.5ml) with an oral syringe at night pre-bed. LDN is made a huge difference to me, on LDN I’m able to keep working.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 2:51 AM, MaltbyPauline said:

Is this a legit source? Seems a lot cheaper than elsewhere. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N960F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Very reliable from my experience. One shipment didn't come though. But after one month the pharmacy understood it got lost somehow during transit and they sent the same order again for free.

Two weeks later BOTH packages arrived. I paid them for both, but they didn't charge me for shipping on the second order (I could have easily kept quiet and not paid). I highly trust that pharmacy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2019 at 10:42 AM, Skytrain2hell said:

About 3 years ago I tried contacting a bunch of hospitals, but no luck. I'm sure there are rehab places that carry it, but the cost is always a concern at those places. 

I ended up getting them online from India. Probably the best decision of my life.

It's great to see someone who says they are not alcoholic stop drinking with the use of online drugs,  by self prescribing.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

It's great to see someone who says they are not alcoholic stop drinking with the use of online drugs,  by self prescribing.

Haven't yet risked ordering from India yet my friend is still suffering. Alcohol not the problem. Wonder if LDN might also help my TBI. Tried to find in the Chiang mai area. No luck. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, Neeranam said:

Where did I say that I wasn't an alcoholic? 

Regarding the self prescribing, there really isn't another option here. Why not applaud someone who has turned their life around by taking action rather than attempt to joke about a serious issue.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you are a sad individual.

1 hour ago, Skytrain2hell said:

Where did I say that I wasn't an alcoholic? 

Regarding the self prescribing, there really isn't another option here. Why not applaud someone who has turned their life around by taking action rather than attempt to joke about a serious issue.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you are a sad individual.

I think I was referring to cusanus.

I applaud you if you've recovered from alcoholism, like me.

However, maybe you haven't recovered if you still drink. Was it a heavy NY?

Do you still get hangovers of taking Naltrexone? I never when I took it 25 years ago, but I never got hangovers.

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I think I was referring to cusanus.

I applaud you if you've recovered from alcoholism, like me.

However, maybe you haven't recovered if you still drink. Was it a heavy NY?

Do you still get hangovers of taking Naltrexone? I never when I took it 25 years ago, but I never got hangovers.

My apologies for misunderstanding then.

At the time of that post, I didn't drink for 20+ months (and didn't drink on NY's either). 

I did decide/plan to medicate again on Christmas as the little demon was still ringing in my ear here and there. I'll copy and paste what I wrote on a naltrexone forum below:

So on Christmas, 22 months since not having a drink, I decided to have a drink. 2.5 cans and a glass of bubbly to be precise (with a Nodict appetizer 90 minutes before).

Rewinding a bit, I've been wondering when this day would come. I don't remember exactly when I knew I was done with alcohol, but I've had it in my mind that one day I would come back to try it again. I've had a lot of stress over the past few months, and that little bug in my head was still there wanting to go back to that dopamine rush of chugging a beer. It was never a strong bug, and it was usually squashed because I didn't want to go back to my drinking days (daze).

I figured another day of medication would help, and boy did it help. I really didn't enjoy it that much while drinking. It was ok, but the best part was the flavor of this Japanese apricot beverage in a can. It was delicious with just 3% alcohol. I had two of those, half of a beer, and really didn't like the feeling. The bubbly was something I brought for the party, and was dragged into having a glass before I left.

The next day I woke up feeling a bit sad...alcohol is a depressant after all. I was in a cloud for half the day, which helps me further know that I don't want to go back to drinking. There is nothing there for me at all, and there are so many better things to be doing with my life. All went to plan, and this dinosaur is still extinct.

Happy New Year to all. Wishing everyone the best with an improved life.

My full thread is here: http://optionssavelives.freeforums.net/thread/1911/dad

• Like 1