Old Englishman caught with his pants down as district-chief comes knocking on short time room door

webfact

On 14/02/2017 at 9:55 AM, DJVillain said:

Maybe his loved ones back home deserve to know what grandad does in his spare time

Maybe yours need to know the same thing or are you number one in the paragon of virtue charts?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DJVillain said:

am I right though?

Of course you are not right.....You have a bigoted opinion about other folks lives....For instance, you stated that if your dad fooled around with ladies who worked in the sex trade you would beat him up.....So if your dad became a widower and he still had his todger working you would beat him up for paying for his "relief"....Think you really should get a life and mind your own business...

On 2/13/2017 at 9:34 PM, mercman24 said:

if only these stupid cops could see how silly they look posing for the photo opportunity, laughing stock once again, what,? prostitution in Thailand ?, WHERE ? i have never seen it, lol !! 

This story had me laughing so hard I thought it was a joke or a gag but once again it's real ! "They were interviewed downstairs to determine what was happening " that's my favorite line ?

8 hours ago, DJVillain said:

Doesn't stop him being a letcherous, balding old pervert though does it?
He is in his 60s, the woman obviously much younger than him...

Im sure you wouldnt be happy if it was your daughter...

So where do you think you went wrong regarding your daughter ?

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

This is the kind of response that is sure to bring throngs of tourists to Thailand, confident that the Chief has the situation well in hand and there is no possibility of unwelcome and embarrassing unlicensed intimacy occurring anywhere.