Old Englishman caught with his pants down as district-chief comes knocking on short time room door

webfact

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, ThaiCitizen said:

Of course they do but remember the young girl is the victim here. Her family will see how utterly desperate she must be to have sex with a farang dinosaur. Some of these old guys actually think these young girls enjoy it!!

What an absolutely disgusting photo.  He should be utterly ashamed of himself taking advantage of abused  young prostitutes. 

That's the second thread you have trolled in as many days :(

As noted above, 

indeed...

Isn't there more pressing needs that the law enforcement authorities can focus on? Bribery, political corruption, pickpockets, scams, embezzlement, narcotics, smuggling, ... ... ...

It reminds me of past coppers in the U.S. arresting people for smoking a joint.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The district chief was out with his raiding party who had split up all over Walking Street, South Pattaya in what Manager online said was a "crime suppression drive for Valentine's Day".

Upon further investigation by Pattaya CSI, it was determined that it was NOT Valentine's Day

7 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand so running a sex business without a license... well... ?!?!?!

it's not completely illegal.

privately selling sex (i.e. without intervention of a third party in the process) is allowed if done discreetly.

the law explicitly forbids sex on the premises where the girl is employed.

Edited by manarak

23 minutes ago, outsider said:

You raid a go-go bar, and a short-time room at that, to see 'what was going on'? What did you brown clowns expect - an English teacher telling bedtime stories to a group of kids? Idiots.

That was after when he was interviewed downstairs.

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

Just when you think Pattaya police couldn't get any more stupid, they do.  Pattaya's principle attraction is the sex-trade;  it pays for all sorts of luxurious trappings prized by the BIB.  So they aim to kill the golden goose.

Just shows you how stupid they are. TiT.

17 minutes ago, manarak said:

it's not completely illegal.

privately selling sex (i.e. without intervention of a third party in the process) is allowed if done discreetly.

the law explicitly forbids sex on the premises where the girl is employed.

Lol. Prostitution is illegal in the Kingdom of Thailand. Yes, you are right -  everything here is "not completely" .. enjoy!

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

if only these stupid cops could see how silly they look posing for the photo opportunity, laughing stock once again, what,? prostitution in Thailand ?, WHERE ? i have never seen it, lol !! 

That's the rub, these are not cops, they are the army.  The cops are the ones who own the places or get tea money from them.  It is the ongoing war between the two uniforms and with the Junta the army has the upper hand.

7 hours ago, DJVillain said:

Maybe his loved ones back home deserve to know what grandad does in his spare time

Why is that any business of anyone except for Granddad? Does a man no longer have a right to privacy?Yes, prostitution is legal in my country. I understand it is not in Thailand, however nowhere in the article did it confirm that Granddad had paid. She might have been beside him because he was a handsum man.