Extension of stay - registered address of wife

That's a little bit tricky construct, perhaps we can puzzle it out.

I'm on Non-Immi O marriage extension, due again in June. I recently changed my registered address back to Bangkok (TM28+TM30) where I own a condo, as I can't be bothered with the Kindergarten in Chiang Mai anymore.

Wife is registered in our house in Chiang Mai as per blue housebook. As it does not matter for Thais where they are registered, as long as they are registered somewhere, the question comes up, where do I have to go for my next extension.

Again, based on marriage, I'm now registered on my condo address in BKK, my wife is registered in CNX. I'd prefer to handle everything immigration in BKK. Is there any correlation/requirement for the address of madame, do we have to go to Chiang Mai immigration or can we juct go to Chaeng Wattana?

Thanks for any feedback!

You can apply for your extension in Bangkok. You will need to show proof of residence by showing  proof you own the condo.

You wife house book registry does not matter when applying for the extension since you are no longer living there.

You wife could also change her registry to the blue book for your condo.

Thanks Joe,

Madame does not want to change the address again, it was a bit troublesome with the income tax last time to transfer the paperwork or whatever they do to CNX.

Will try it in BKK in June again, last 2x was from CNX, but that's getting worse and worse and worse....