the start of 3 DAYS.

meatboy

for us guys living in LOS this doesnt get any BETTER..

first up PSG. VS BARCA. score coming up,when i wake up.

second game thurs. BAYERN VS. ARSENAL.

then to round it off friday MAN U. VS ST.ETIENE..

not since my racing days, cheltenham 3days, then york 3days.i have been excited with what was going to happen.

these next 3days is for football fans around the world,and for those who might have missed one of the greatest shows of all time.and there could be more to come

BARCELONA have just been given an absolute pasteing by PSG.   4-0  just to confirm the score PSG.FOUR BARCA NILL.

22 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Ah York Taffy, my favourite racecourse. Staying at the Punch Bowl Hotel and being mobbed out by the locals doing the 'Mickelgate Run' of the pubs.

those were some memorable days,lester  piggott,phil bull, her majesty and there taff was in the middle with them all [county stand]

but coming up tomorrow 2.45 bayern v arsenal. come on chicog any chance?

every time i watch bayern they have trouble scoring,including that great lump of lard [NO 25] SHIRT.

come on you GUNNERS.

well another super show,by a great team performance,bayern scoreing 5goals to 1against.

i enjoyed the first half and arsenal were unlucky not to go in at half time in front.

but after another 45minutes the is a nasty taste left in my mouth. WHAT IS IT.? 

the persistant,blatent CHEATING that is spoiling the game for all to see.

so i for one hope its not bayern going along the M4 OR THE A470 TO CARDIFF.

as the saying goes AFTER THE LORD MAYOR'S SHOW.

45minutes thats all i watched,more enjoyable would have been a 6month old pork pie.

the only excitable moment was seeing MRS.POGBA dressed half in MU.and ST.ETIENNE colours.watching her 2sons on opposite sides.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/2/2560 at 5:13 AM, meatboy said:

well another super show,by a great team performance,bayern scoreing 5goals to 1against.

i enjoyed the first half and arsenal were unlucky not to go in at half time in front.

but after another 45minutes the is a nasty taste left in my mouth. WHAT IS IT.? 

the persistant,blatent CHEATING that is spoiling the game for all to see.

so i for one hope its not bayern going along the M4 OR THE A470 TO CARDIFF.

ARSENAL V BAYERN what a great entertaining first half,second half arsenal fans look AWAY now 1-5.

22 hours ago, meatboy said:

ARSENAL V BAYERN what a great entertaining first half,second half arsenal fans look AWAY now 1-5.

never mind the arsenal fans what about PSG FANS.?

not since the man.u.cup final v bayern have we witnessed something simular, scenes or such a dramatic result.

10 minutes to go barca want 3 even in extra time they still need 2,final score BARCA 6 PSG 1,BARCA WIN 6-5 

some very interesting referee and a forth official decisions.

1 hour ago, meatboy said:

never mind the arsenal fans what about PSG FANS.?

not since the man.u.cup final v bayern have we witnessed something simular, scenes or such a dramatic result.

10 minutes to go barca want 3 even in extra time they still need 2,final score BARCA 6 PSG 1,BARCA WIN 6-5 

some very interesting referee and a forth official decisions.

I nodded off at 79th minute at which point I think there had been 8 bookings thus far. 3-1 at time. Gutted had a "feeling" 6-0 or 7-1

Edited by Rc2702

Well all that maybe interesting to many but I was just disappointed I was not in the UK last Sunday for the UK Wife Carrying Championship.  Hopefully I'll get to Finland in June to see the World Championships which will be a great follow-on from the World custard pie championship in early June. What a great month that is going to be !!!

3 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Well all that maybe interesting to many but I was just disappointed I was not in the UK last Sunday for the UK Wife Carrying Championship.  Hopefully I'll get to Finland in June to see the World Championships which will be a great follow-on from the World custard pie championship in early June. What a great month that is going to be !!!

you wont know what your goner miss on finals day in CARDIFF.

BRAINS BEST BITTER.

FAGGOTS /PEAS.

CLARKS PIES.

and at 3am PIE,CHIPS,GRAVY on the pavement in caroline street.

and if your up for it try the custom house in bute st.

and if you dont mind the boyo's trying out the wife dogging it behind the ship and pilot.

A FANTASTIC DAY IN WALES. [DIOLCH YN FAWR]

2 minutes ago, meatboy said:

you wont know what your goner miss on finals day in CARDIFF.

BRAINS BEST BITTER.

FAGGOTS /PEAS.

CLARKS PIES.

and at 3am PIE,CHIPS,GRAVY on the pavement in caroline street.

and if your up for it try the custom house in bute st.

and if you dont mind the boyo's trying out the wife dogging it behind the ship and pilot.

A FANTASTIC DAY IN WALES. [DIOLCH YN FAWR]

Will all the sheep go in hiding that day !!!!

2 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Will all the sheep go in hiding that day !!!!

there will be a few bare lambs about the streets.there is nothing to compare with a nice pair of welsh legs.

if you are interested in the sheep sh-gging championships its at the end of the football season.