What happened to 103FM

Oink

On 2/16/2017 at 8:34 AM, Lovethailandelite said:

I am hearing there was 30 hotels raided and closed down yesterday in Pattaya for no licences. No idea where 103 operates from. Not even sure if they are even in Pattaya.

Is this your report about hotel raids and closures? No mention anywhere else that I can see, what more can you tell us?

A report in BP gave 30 as the number of hotels closed down. 2 were specifically named: Baboona and Beach Front hotels which are next to each other on Beach Road near Soi 4. Both were back up and runnimg yesterday so they must have got their paperwork in order PDQ.

55 minutes ago, rott said:

Is this your report about hotel raids and closures? No mention anywhere else that I can see, what more can you tell us?

I cant because the link has been removed from here because it originated from the Bangkok post. It's an ongoing thing as apparently only 239 hotels out of over a 1000 in Pattaya are licensed to be operating. It's now being reported on 103 pattaya radio that 'Several hundred hotels and guest houses' are liable to closure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 3:33 PM, Lovethailandelite said:

It's now being reported on 103 pattaya radio that 'Several hundred hotels and guest houses' are liable to closure.

That's timely. With an anticipated +50% retraction in tourist arrivals during the coming hot, low season, the TAT will still be able to claim 100% Pattaya hotel room occupancy rates.