Internet TV

ianf

I have tried I like HD but although they offer a good service I get constant buffering. Perhaps in a 1-hour programme I get to reboot 20 times. It ain't fun. I have checked all our devices and our internet speed. verything OK.

Now when I try to renew they won't take credit card online. Why ever not? They want me to jump in the car and go and find a 7-11 and pay with True money. Ridiculous.

So are there any alternatives to this madness? How can I get BBC/Eurosport etc?

Thanks

I run a few apps right now on my smart tv and android boxes:

ILikeHD, as you said, somethings going on with them I think. I've found that ILikeHD has dropped quite a few of their channels at the moment.

IViewHD, has a good selection of channels - again however, something seems to be going on with their systems. Dropping channels. 

IPTVSO (Thai service with a good selection of channels and VOD but you need to navigate through a few Thai language websites). 

Both IViewHD and IPTVSo let you pay via bank transfer and/or True money from 7/11.

You could always get KODI and use any number of the free addons which will give you lots of movies and TV series as well as live TV.

It takes a bit of effort getting to know how to work it but it is worth it, eventually. Also, plenty Youtube videos to help!

For about the same price as iLikrHD you can subscribe to Flawless IPTV.

They have the same channels as iLikeHD, plus more. Generally little buffering and a selection of VOD included in the single price subscription.

I have used both but Flawless wins for me

On 2/17/2017 at 7:50 PM, JaseTheBass said:

Great if you're into ads and popups.

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

Yes, it's extremely difficult to take and close an ad which opens in a new window when the show you are wanting to watch is selected.... Extremely difficult for some who don't know how to close a window.

The shows are ad free so what actual ads are you referring to, the one I mention above that opens into a new window?

I might add, I use a Pop Up Blocker so if numerous other ads continue that I'm unaware then I don't know about them.

Let me just say this from my experience using Couch Tuner for over a year now, for FREE....  I just binged watch the entire first year of a sitcom series. The only ad that came up was a single one in a new window when I started an episode and it came up in a new window which I easily closed before the window had completely filled in. I then sat back and watched the entire 21 minute long show with no ads or interruptions.

Go ahead use a paid service, no worries from me as it'll free up more Couch Tuner bandwidth for my use....  :smile: