Thai economy protected by resilient fundamental, says bank

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Actually I did so I can only suggest you may be associated with perhaps a similarly of anchor.  Clearly supporting my original assertion of your total ignorance in the matter  exemplified by your response. Therefore I would suggest you reply no further so that TH readers are no further advertised of your factual short comings and ignorance. Have a nice day and return to your  burrow.

:smile: Troll

5 minutes ago, chainarong said:

Any one have any idea just what a Resilient fundamentals is.........................................:cheesy:

Me sir, me sir!

A readily available and inexpensive work force,

Low unemployment.

Low public debt.

YoY stability/growth of export and tourism markets.

Stable interest rates.

Stable inflation rate, home prices, spending.

And so on.

12 hours ago, chiang mai said:

You don't understand economics, do you, we can tell!

Speaking personally, as one who used to believe I had a pretty good grasp of economic theory, I must admit the article is introducing me to new concepts. While I am familiar with the growth/contraction in Gross Domestic Product  being commonly used as one indicator to an economy's overall health, it is my first introduction to Gross Domestic Profit. How is this indicator defined, and where can I find comparative statistics with other economies on this?

3 minutes ago, BritTim said:

Speaking personally, as one who used to believe I had a pretty good grasp of economic theory, I must admit the article is introducing me to new concepts. While I am familiar with the growth/contraction in Gross Domestic Product  being commonly used as one indicator to an economy's overall health, it is my first introduction to Gross Domestic Profit. How is this indicator defined, and where can I find comparative statistics with other economies on this?

You might trying looking in the Tall Street Jurnal!