Best Pizza In Pattaya

Vespa

This place has been around for some time. It has a new owner and the pizza there is very good brick oven style, fresh and good.

Anyone know of anything comparable ????

What style of pizza, thick or thin? Plus where is it in Naklua?

Thanks.

There was a thread not so long ago, about pizza, and it seemed everyone liked a different style, and there was a lot of disagreement. In the end, I think everyone has to try 'the pizza' first hand. So there was no conclusion to the 'Best'.

This place has been around for some time. It has a new owner and the pizza there is very good brick oven style, fresh and good.

Thanks.

There was a thread not so long ago, about pizza, and it seemed everyone liked a different style, and there was a lot of disagreement. In the end, I think everyone has to try 'the pizza' first hand. So there was no conclusion to the 'Best'.

this is brick oven pizza w/ fresh homemade sauce , the mozarella cheese is not fresh fresh - but better than the crap pizza hut or pizza company uses.

668/9 M5 Nakula Road

038-427314

from the Dolphin Roundabout heading up Nakula Rd , approx. 500m up on right hand side - sign reads "PIZZA BIG"

Edited by Vespa

Thanks.

this is brick oven pizza w/ fresh homemade sauce , the mozarella cheese is not fresh fresh - but better than the crap pizza hut or pizza company uses.

668/9 M5 Nakula Road

038-427314

from the Dolphin Roundabout heading up Nakula Rd , it is about 2 soi's up on right hand side - sign reads "PIZZA BIG"

Thanks for the feedback 'Vespa' I am heading up to Naklua for a beer session tomorrow, will grab a pizza on the way back. Sounds good.

I have to admit 'Pizza Hut' has gone downhill recently.

:o

Edited by libya 115

Thanks.

668/9 M5 Nakula Road

038-427314

from the Dolphin Roundabout heading up Nakula Rd , it is about 2 soi's up on right hand side - sign reads "PIZZA BIG"

Thanks for the feedback 'Vespa' I am heading up to Naklua for a beer session tomorrow, will grab a pizza on the way back. Sounds good.

I have to admit 'Pizza Hut' has gone downhill recently.

Pizza Hut has gone downhill from where? It was always grim compared to their franchises in other countries. Anyway, someone told me that the 'Barloon' pizza is good although I don't know where it's at. Graham has their pizza menu at the Wild Chicken so they deliver. Does the old Saloon Bar in walking street beside the big tree still do pizza?

There was a small Pizza restaurant around that area 4-5 years ago it was easily the best in Pattaya. It disappeared about 2 maybe 3 years ago. I wonder if it is related.

It was next to a Falang bar (that has also since closed) but I am beggared if I can remember the name.

forget the name, but best pizza i've had in Pattaya is from the place round the back of foodland, they deliver but not until 6pm.

Do you mean La Mole? If so, I agree. The best pizza I have had in Pattaya. They are doing a remodel and changed the name to Valentinos, but the same cook and Italian ownership. This is Italian style pizza. The crust is not super thin and super crispy though. Give it a try. I plan on trying the Big Pizza joint as well.

They might not deliver till 6, not sure, but they are open for lunch, and have lower prices for lunch as well.

BTW, this location used to be Dulios a few years back ...

Edited by Jingthing

Best Pizza for me is the Dao Cafe off the old Soi Muslim, little helpers to wipe you down afterwards round the back.............smashing.

Oh the one on the cornor to little hill resort is rather fine too Tisino.........or something like it. ( take your own helper )

Another good place is the Stone Oven at the Corner of Soi 6 and 6/1 at Beach Road. You can eat your Pizza with Seaview sitting on a Plastic Chair, ore eat in Style just around the Corner (but no Seaview). Thin cruste Pizza, like in Italy or France. If you go there around 6 pm you even can watch the many Girls doing Aerobic at the Beach. If you go with Thai People, there is Thai Food too.

• 2 years later...

I can recommend 'Pizza Hut' in Pattaya just dial 1150. They have a very good promotion at the moment at 50% off called a happy new year choice priced at 999 baht (reduced from 1413 Baht). It consists of 3 pizzas, garlic bread, Breadstick and dips, BBQ wings, New orleans wings and a salad and a cream-pie thrown in for good luck. Great! :o

Good grief syd. Must be really quiet in Pattaya if we are resurrecting 2 year-old threads.

But, if we must, Pizza Big is good (2 minutes by bike from the house) but if I am a total lazy sod after too many amber nectars, Pizza Company delivery gets my baht.

In my opinion Pizza Hut and Pizza Company are not pizza. They are just crap. But I do love Pizza Bigs pizzas. Good quality, good prices, and a very LARGE pizza. On the east side of Pattaya Naklua Road, just north of the Dolphin Roundabout by perhaps 200 meters.....

In my opinion Pizza Hut and Pizza Company are not pizza. They are just crap. But I do love Pizza Bigs pizzas. Good quality, good prices, and a very LARGE pizza. On the east side of Pattaya Naklua Road, just north of the Dolphin Roundabout by perhaps 200 meters.....

What do you mean by good prices?

Hey! I can't really say that I've tried very many Pattaya pizza's. I've had the Pizza Company's Thai version of pizza, and a few others. Most not bad if you're hungry, and I usually am. The one I like the best, so far, is Pizza Pizza at the Avenue shopping mall. Yes, a bit pricey by local standards but tasted good (although the extra cheese we ordered had kind of a runny consistency, which was odd). My girlfriend and I really liked the Italian sausage. Anyway, after trying so few I have come to the conclusion that my research, thusfar, is unfinished- so it's off to Pizza Big soon. And, if you guys would give out a bit better directions to your favorites, including landmarks, I will make it my business to check 'em out! Tough job, but somebody's gotta do it... Ciao!

:D