Dentist needed - Broken tooth

polariss

Can anyone recommend a gooddentist in Pattaya? I had small accident on the bike and I have broke my tooth in half (2nd). I need so quality job to be done on that tooth as it will be for live. I don`t want to go to any clinic for some doggie job etc ;) Photo attached

Thanks in advance!

16880678_10208773433601117_454918564_o.jpg

3 hours ago, dannywla said:

Dr Warin is my Dentist and I have referred him to others in Pattaya and everyone swears by him.  

I made an appointment to see him, but have had to wait more than 3 weeks because he's so busy. In the meantime my tooth is killing me, but I can wait another 5 days.

On 22/2/2560 at 8:27 AM, WaywardWind said:

Smile Studio at Dolphin Circle.  US trained dentist, great staff, state of the art equipment.

http://www.studiosmilethailand.com/index.html

That's a great set of teeth you have Polariss---seriously well kept.....your not English are you.....:coffee1:

Yer studiosmile that WW mentioned..... I don't live in Pattaya now, but have many friends come over from Oz and other spots--they all liked Dr Arri from the main Pattaya International.....when she told everyone she is going back to Khon K......a few wrote to her asking who she thought was the best around.....she said Studiosmile was her first choice.

***I have never been there.

Edited by oxo1947