Iranian Thief caught at Big C North Pattaya

webfact

Iranian Thief gets Caught stealing from Big C

By Danny Boy -

S__13688840.jpg?fit=1195,672

Iranian Thief caught by security guards at Big C North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- At around 9:30 on February 20th, Pattaya police were called to Big C in North Pattaya to assist security guards with an Iranian Thief trying to make off with stolen goods.

Arriving at the scene, police found the Iranian man in question, Mr. Seyeb Mohsen Sadat Hoseini, aged 46 years old, being held by security guards on duty. They also had possession of the stolen goods, including a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, a pair of shoes, a cap, a pair of sunglasses, a belt, and a bag to put all the items into of course. The total cost of the stolen items came to 2,643 Thai Baht.

A witness to the incident told police that they saw Mr. Hoseini acting suspiciously, and so decided to keep an eye on him. He walked around for a few minutes before collecting a few items and making his way into a nearby changing room. A few moments later Mr. Hoseini emerged with a bad that he didn’t have when he entered the store, which looked to be full of items and casually walked out from the store as if nothing was wrong.

Security guards were alerted immediately were quick to track down the thief and apprehend him until further police assistance arrived.

Mr. Hoseini was taken down to the police station for further questioning and will be charged for his crimes in due course.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/iranian-thief-caught/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-02-21

39 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

Implement Sharia Law.

Lesson may be learned.

He won't be able to steal again.

And that why he probably doesn't steal in Iran.

Well, I for one think cutting off limbs for theft is BARBARIC but that does beg the question. Sooner or later the unfortunate accused thief is likely to return to his homeland and presumably the authorities there will be made aware of his crime here. Does anyone know if there would be consequences for such a person when returning? Considering the crime occurred outside of Iran  ... 

Very sad. Very stupid. At 12 months per item, he will at least have plenty of time to reflect on how dumb he is.

Assuming of course he survives the prison, which definitely is not serving halal food, and is just a little overcrowded and full of really nasty infections.

In theory, he can pay 11 times the cost to Big C, if they accept, to finish the problem, but to do this to start with suggests he is a serious loser, who should not have been allowed to leave home and probably can't pay.

Fair play to the Security who spotted this retard.

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well, I for one think cutting off limbs for theft is BARBARIC but that does beg the question. Sooner or later the unfortunate accused thief is likely to return to his homeland and presumably the authorities there will be made aware of his crime here. Does anyone know if there would be consequences for such a person when returning? Considering the crime occurred outside of Iran  ... 

If a foreigner is indeed arrested and held in jail it is normal practice for the relevant Embassy to be informed. (this is sometimes not done , however). What the Embassy does in terms of notifying anyone back in the homeland is unknown. I would hazard a guess that stealing outside of Iran is not cause for the penalties inflicted for stealing in Iran but who knows.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:45 PM, darksidedog said:

Very sad. Very stupid. At 12 months per item, he will at least have plenty of time to reflect on how dumb he is.

Assuming of course he survives the prison, which definitely is not serving halal food, and is just a little overcrowded and full of really nasty infections.

In theory, he can pay 11 times the cost to Big C, if they accept, to finish the problem, but to do this to start with suggests he is a serious loser, who should not have been allowed to leave home and probably can't pay.

Fair play to the Security who spotted this retard.

Very Stupid is not the way to describe a Thief

He is an Iranian Thief.  stealing a complete  outfit and a bag to put it all in.

I would say his a career Thief on the Rob in Pattaya.

Hope he goes down for it. 6 months should be a good start.

There is way to-much of this sort of thing going on in Pattaya now days

Pattaya seems to be attracting some real low grade  people in resent years..
from all parts of the world. :bah:

I thought these photo ops and parading suspects before the media was banned or was that just for Thai suspects?  Humiliating farangs publically is still acceptable.  Shoplifting doesn't even make the news in Australia and a 1st offender will receive a caution.

The second Iranian Thief in the news in a week................ The other on got caught pick pocketing on a Baht bus a few days ago.......

A couple years ago a friend and I was sitting at a table at KFC in Big C Extra and a couple girls at a rearby table kept making eye contact. After a bit they were leaving and the two stopped by our table and asked where I was from. I told her then asked where she was from. She replied "IRAN". the nice looking one started the talking, but in a moment the other 'cow' spoke up and said "My friend is out of money, can you help her with 2,000 baht?"

Obviously earning a little as a hooker to pay for the vacation.........

Soon IRAN will be up there with NIGERIA......... LOL..........

18 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Obviously earning a little as a hooker to pay for the vacation.........

Soon IRAN will be up there with NIGERIA......... LOL..........

Think Iran is way out past Nigeria.

Iran executes minors,  Homosexuals and many more people they just don't like.

or wish to just silence quickly.

Nigeria is just crazy,   mostly harmless if you hand over money.

Another quality tourist...

Oh, I forgot. It has happened in Pattaya.

• Where low lifes meet low lifes.
  • Where criminals from all over the world have their weekly conventions.
  • Looks like it is Iran's week this week.

This Iranian must be very happy that he was caught in Thailand and not in Iran. Otherwise he would be missing one or more body parts pretty soon.

Edited by FredNL

This story made me curious about what Iran actually does to convicted thieves there. Do they really cut or is that an Islamophobic myth?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9831727/Iran-unveils-finger-amputating-machine-for-use-on-thieves.html

Well, "just" fingers in this example, so the obvious followup question is this a common punishment or just done in a minority of cases for show and deterrence? 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:36 AM, Jingthing said:

No excuse for his behavior but I hope he can get off by just being deported back to Iran. Isn't that punishment enough? 

Deportation back to that blessed land of milk & honey isn't a "punishment".  It's merely a consequence.  You've been shilling for illegals in the U.S. too long.  Fines and jail time are punishments.  THEN deliver him up to the tender mercies of his homeland.

Edited by hawker9000