Mother, 39, forced her 12 year old daughter to sleep with new husband, 25, because she was afraid he might leave her

webfact

7 hours ago, Moti24 said:

I suppose the vile piece of excrement will get away with it because the mother consented to it.  Whoever passed that law must be from the same ****ed-up gene pool as the stepfather.

No, she is too young to have the mothers consent, and she too would have to be consenting, by the way which she is also too young to do, in this case neither can consent because of her age, what you are talking about is that the age of consent although 18 is compoundable down to 15.  And personally I am not sure that is a bad thing, if the girl is 15, 16 or 17 and loves her boyfriend then why should she not be able to have the charges dropped if he is accused of statutory rape?  In other countries just one year age gap can result in the boyfriend going to jail, now that is ****ed up!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

In Thailand because many Farlangs have bad reputations, people will make assumptions.

Farlang with young child that looks 100% Thai, possibly a pedo. Farlang with much younger Thai woman, I wonder how much she`s costing him? Farlang with younger Thai male, he must be gay. Took my GF`s 18 year old nephew out once to buy him a new pair of shoes, one of the male staff asked me if he is my boyfriend.

We can expect this, to be judged by the reputations of the many weird Farlangs that are already here.

Well you're probably right... unfortunately. I used to cop a load of stares and whispers when my wife's little nephew and I were out together! Knowing what some folks are thinking makes it worse, huh?

5 hours ago, reenatinnakor said:

Why are you holding a 14 year old girls hand? Even if it was your biological daughter that would still look weird.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Thanks for that.

She's holding my hand, if you want to be technical. Usually to drag me to a cell phone merchant or ice cream. She's a kid. 

23 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

No, she is too young to have the mothers consent, and she too would have to be consenting, by the way which she is also too young to do, in this case neither can consent because of her age, what you are talking about is that the age of consent although 18 is compoundable down to 15.  And personally I am not sure that is a bad thing, if the girl is 15, 16 or 17 and loves her boyfriend then why should she not be able to have the charges dropped if he is accused of statutory rape?  In other countries just one year age gap can result in the boyfriend going to jail, now that is ****ed up!

Yes, I'm aware of the age of consent, but TiT!  If the retard is ever charged and convicted, I'll be very surprised.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 1:05 PM, trogers said:

A family of incestuous members?talk to some family / children welfare officers from any county

Incest - much more prevalent / common, in every country, than most of us realize.  

Talk to some family / children welfare officers from any country. Happens in every configuration: father/daughter, father/son. mother/daughter, mother/son, aunts and uncles, siblings, and siblings pushed to do it whilst parents watch.  

One of my welfare friends occasionally talks about it, one case in Australia (could be anywhere), father regularly enters under-age daughter, same time father performs oral sex on his under-age son, same family children have watched father masturbating himself and ejaculating for all of their lives. and more. In this case both father and mother are well known lawyers.

Edited by scorecard

On 2/22/2017 at 4:28 PM, Jeremy50 said:

The most popular way to get 'close' to a child is to marry the mother [with the promise of support]. Look around you, it can be seen everywhere here.  

And that includes Thai men and farang men...

On 2/23/2017 at 4:46 PM, Shawn0000 said:

No, she is too young to have the mothers consent, and she too would have to be consenting, by the way which she is also too young to do, in this case neither can consent because of her age, what you are talking about is that the age of consent although 18 is compoundable down to 15

'Mothers consent'.  This is another example of ignoring the law / believing that the law doesn't really apply to them / believing that folks have a right to make their own law. This is not the way to build a balanced fair civil society.

One old loudmouth 'aunty' in my extended Thai family has espoused all of the following many times over the last 20+ years: :

- The law doesn't actually exist, just slick talk when needed..

- There is written law but the common people are not allowed to see it ...

- Folks have a right to make their own laws ...

- The police have to decide who is right and wrong, with no reference to anything, case by case, according to the circumstances of each case. And the good thing about this is that if you have enough money you can buy the decision you want... 

All of the above obviously clashes and when challenged (other family members often challenge 'aunty') she retorts loudly with 'khun rhu maark' (you know too much, and this phrase, when used by many Thai people, is usually a nasty comment).

If needed, she then says she's tired and goes to bed.

Ultimate primary point - a total lack of education about the prime drivers of civil society.

Edited by scorecard

27 minutes ago, scorecard said:

'Mothers consent'.  This is another example of ignoring the law / believing that the law doesn't really apply to them / believing that folks have a right to make their own law. This is not the way to build a balanced fair civil society.

One old loudmouth 'aunty' in my extended Thai family has espoused all of the following many times over the last 20+ years: :

- The law doesn't actually exist, just slick talk when needed..

- There is written law but the common people are not allowed to see it ...

- Folks have a right to make their own laws ...

- The police have to decide who is right and wrong, with no reference to anything, case by case, according to the circumstances of each case. And the good thing about this is that if you have enough money you can buy the decision you want... 

All of the above obviously clashes and when challenged (other family members often challenge 'aunty') she retorts loudly with 'khun rhu maark' (you know too much, and this phrase, when used by many Thai people, is usually a nasty comment).

If needed, she then says she's tired and goes to bed.

Ultimate primary point - a total lack of education about the prime drivers of civil society.

I fail to see how any of that relates to the Thai law that allows parents to consent to their child having sex under age.

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

I fail to see how any of that relates to the Thai law that allows parents to consent to their child having sex under age.

It just shows that people  who are not educated (many) make up their own laws and don't really care about the real law. I am sure the mother thought this was perfectly normal. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

It just shows that people  who are not educated (many) make up their own laws and don't really care about the real law. I am sure the mother thought this was perfectly normal. 

And quite possibly thought it was her prerogative totally to make such a decision. 

On 2017/2/21 at 10:09 PM, reenatinnakor said:

If this isn't fake news and is real... Then it's absolutely sick. There's no death penalty for this sickening crime and yet there is for taking drugs?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Some Thai people do think and behave in strange ways. Of course not all Thais , many are well educated and know the laws. But there are  enough of those who are ignorant and think they can do what they like.

Can they be that simple minded people?

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 0:59 PM, worgeordie said:

So the pedophiles family are angry at the young girl's family 

for reporting him to the police,whats wrong with these people.

regards worgeordie

Nothing wrong, just normal... 

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Canceraid said:

Seriously.....the woman was 39 years old and the new husband was 25! what did you expect??????? She is just to be blame. They should lock her up as well. A thai male at 25 only has the mental age of a 14 year old!

Even 14 is a bit of a stretch.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Did you know that under Thai law, circumstances evidence, never mind strong as a bull, will NOT accepted in Court!

Confessions and medicals are.

I was absolutely shocked when i read this yesterday, but now understand why some cases are just not being followed up.

So what an ordeal for the little girl....she must testify against her own mother and step father.

Reliving the horror the caused!

On March 11, 2017 at 6:36 AM, robblok said:

Several Thai women have told me that many Thai men will purposely marry a woman with a pretty young daughter to use for sex. Apparently, it is pretty common. 

My wife told me about this early today and she thinks its totally sick , i have only lived here for 9 months now but nearly every day there is a item here in tv  that justs make think what the hell!.lm not overly shocked but at times the country ive chosen to live and love seems out of control.Living here in sleepy isaan village seems a million miles away.

Or so you think. Most 'sleepy Isaan villages' are populated by 'uncles & aunties'. Why is that then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/23/2017 at 2:20 PM, DM07 said:

This is most probably the dumbest of all apologist- post, I have ever read!

Shame on you!

Hypocrisy is not a measure of intelligence. Being judgemental provides only an illusion of superiority.  Try thinking while you're reading; you never know what stray thoughts might enter your closed mind. Good luck.

On 2/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, Seligne2 said:

Where is the biological father in all of this?

You think  the daughter would have told her father? The daughter may have been too embarrassed to say anything; and may not even be close to her father?

It appears the mother remarried and the daughter lived with the mother and her new husband. 

On 2/22/2017 at 5:04 PM, mikebell said:

Most Thai men do not have a paternal gene.  If Yingluk, as first female PM,  had decreed that men should pay for their off-spring, there would be 50% fewer bar-girls.

How would you identify a "paternal gene"?

On 2/22/2017 at 9:30 PM, Shawn0000 said:

Holding hands is not a very Thai thing to do, however it is something that insecure old Farangs insist on doing with their young girlfriends, what do you really expect?

I hold hands with my wife of 38 years; I also hold hands with my grandson. It's an expression of caring and protection.  

On 2/22/2017 at 9:27 PM, Shawn0000 said:

You expect a 25 year old to repeatedly rape a primary school girl?  What is wrong with you?  But I do agree that she is also to blame, quite obviously, as she has admitted forcing her daughter to sleep with him.

"You expect a 25 year old to repeatedly rape a primary school girl?" If the 25 year-old is inclined to do so; why would he not repeatedly do so? 

On 2/22/2017 at 6:59 AM, worgeordie said:

So the pedophiles family are angry at the young girl's family 

for reporting him to the police,whats wrong with these people.

regards worgeordie

Face über alles.