webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Personally I think Trump is only out to enhance his own ventures but in this instance he seems to have got it absolutely right by making sure these deviants face up to what they really are, males, and pee in the correct toilets.

How do you decide if someone is male or female? 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:12 AM, JHolmesJr said:

Frankly, I'd rather not have ellen degeneres peeing next to me.

I bet you're surprised you got a 'like' from me on this post, and I'd better explain myself before everyone starts wondering if I've lost my mind.  I like this post because it displays the total lack of comprehension that somebody can have about a topic, and yet somehow still feel righteous enough to express an opinion about it.  An opinion that politicians will listen to and use as a basis for making policy decisions.

It's scary.

Edited by attrayant

Nobody refers to the best post in this thread.

We all appreciate her flawless knowledge and the quality of her inputs to health related questions. So let's read it again and think about what is in a strong contrast to the „fears of the conservatives“, kindergarden-conservatives.

On ‎23‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 5:01 PM, Sheryl said:

Bear in mind that transgenders who have undergone sex reassignment surgery will in fact have the genitalia of the sex opposite to that on their birth certificate.

So this law based on birth certificate, if enforced, would actually be mandating penises in the ladies' room and vice versa.

Speaking as a woman I would be uncomfortable having a person who looks male, acts male and identifies as male in the rest room I used.....irrespective of what is on their birth certificate. Similarly I feel fine sharing the facilities with anyone who looks, acts and identifies female regardless of what is in their birth certificate.

People don't carry their birth certificates around. There is no feasible way of screening people's gender at birth at rest room entrances.

Most transgender people will naturally use the rest room where they feel more comfortable and safe, which in turn will be the one where they don't stand out or attract unwanted attention. Which that will be, will depend on where they are in their transition.

A transgender woman who has completed transition or is well into it using a male rest room is at great risk of attack. Even a transgender who has not transitioned but is dressed as a woman, is unsafe doing this. Somehow I don't think showing a male birth certificate will pacify assailants.

Result: More problems than before and in strong contrast to common sense. A typical Trump problem. And very urgent :shock1: