Kittirat gives alms to Dhammakaya monks

webfact

Kittirat gives alms to Dhammakaya monks
By The Nation

BANGKOK: -- After disappearing from public for a while, former deputy prime minister Kittirat Na-Ranong appeared near controversial Dharmmakaya Temple in Pathum Thani province.

The former finance minister was seen giving alms to monks of the temple whose former abbot is under arrest warrants for for allegedly money laundering and acquiring stolen items.

He reportedly said he came to give foods to monks after learning that the temple has run out food supply because of the siege by the authorities.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30307125

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-02-24

Might just want to check on the status of past alms that went thru the system as he may have been very generous.  Rumor has it that there is a pot of gold somewhere around the temple, maybe a scavenger hunt or maybe he is just trying to bring better luck on himself. Hope he has a nice trip in a mini bus and he finds his way home, where ever that may be or end up being.

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

Smart? Telling lies to deceive a whole nation is not smart.

Telling obvious lies, getting caught telling lies, then saying it's o k because they were only white lies, made people feel good and that lying is ethical - yeah real smart.

So Weng the good says it's not true that this temple is linked to Thaksin. Next day Thaksin's crony and former PTP Finance Minister turns up with alms for them.

Clever. Got some free publicity for the boss.

Or there again, he might be aware of some things in the "laundry" that needed checking on?

Edited by Baerboxer

A few pots of steamed rice and curry. That's nothing compared to the substantial "alms" the temple's former abbot allegedly received in the past. Come on, Kittirat, you cheapskate, you can do better than that!

All I see is that the vultures come out as usual whenever there is some sensitive issue that can be taken advantage of to gain some brownie points in the self-promotion department.

And as for those monks: It seems they've finally found out that one cannot eat money or golden Buddha statues. I think that's a very valuable lesson indeed.   

6 hours ago, kannot said:

"There  will be no coup"

"I never done anything wrong, never ever,"

"You will all be paid next week, please go home"

"There will not be a cabinet reshuffle"

"We don't need to borrow more money for the rice scheme"

"I will be there, shoulder to shoulder with you when the first shot is fired"

You just can't believe anyone can you?

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Telling obvious lies, getting caught telling lies, then saying it's o k because they were only white lies, made people feel good and that lying is ethical - yeah real smart.

So Weng the good says it's not true that this temple is linked to Thaksin. Next day Thaksin's crony and former PTP Finance Minister turns up with alms for them.

Clever. Got some free publicity for the boss.

Or there again, he might be aware of some things in the "laundry" that needed checking on?

Or maybe kittirat was there to help the temple with their financial management, perhaps even some creative accounting.

Edited by scorecard

"I never done anything wrong, never ever,"

"You will all be paid next week, please go home"

"There will not be a cabinet reshuffle"

"We don't need to borrow more money for the rice scheme"

"I will be there, shoulder to shoulder with you when the first shot is fired"

You just can't believe anyone can you?

The biggest lie being "No Thai person could commit this crime."

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app