What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love

GracelessFawn

Over the years it didn't matter how super hot my partner was, if she was my partner more than a few times then I always thought of someone else. That is just normal

If that happens to me, then I know somethings not going well in my relationship.

Usually I have intense passion towards the person I'm with. I am interested in them. Not just wanting to get off inside them. How can you have a romantic kiss, while thinking of a different person? Seems mind and body doing different things. For me, sex is far more powerful with the heart involved, and with the heart involved, one is intent on ones lover.

If they don't interest me, I"d prefer to leave, and find someone who does.

My little Filipina arrives here on Monday. For the year we were together I don't recall once thinking of another girl during sex. We were too busy screaming and being way into each other to think anything at all.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I haven't said a word about "What or Who I think of when Making Love."

even asking other people about "What or Who I think of when Making Love." i still dont dare to ask .. it's privacy things

anyway i heard hookers asked each other

Miss G :meau khen meung dai gee xxxx

( how many cocks did you get last night?)

Miss F: 2-3 un

(few sticks)

Miss G : leaw meung kid thung arai very meung aow gun , meung thum tah nai bang

(so , What you thought of when Making Love. what were the positions you had done)

Miss F : Goo khid thung ngern , goo tum tah baab nuk gee la yim nas tic)

(I thought about only money and i did many position as if i were a gymnastic girl )

Miss F. Meaung tham goo tum mai?

(why you ask me?)

Miss G. prao wah rao phen garee

(coz we are a hooker)

.. I was not that nosey , I just was in queue in Mc .Donald somewhere

anyway ... IMHO

who asks the question likes "What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love"

1 Husband/wife ...bf/gf ... partner (just fantasy)

2really really closed friends ..

3 SLUT

PS ... oops sorry

MiSS G-F are not Graceless - Fawn

G = Gaew ( = Glass in english)

F= Fon( = rain)

At least the hookers are real women :o

At least you really feel the need to represent yourself as an hypocrite. Wonder if you have any ideea what that quote in your signature really is about, but something tells me you don't have a clue...it looks nice anyway, I'll give you that :D

Im am a god at making love, many women would also confirm this.

When I make love I think of how to be better then perfect, im so good that there is no way to improve, many ladies say they have been touched (painful but pleasure) by god himself.

In the Philippines we have a saying........ "An empty can is noisier than a full one!"

I hope you ain't an empty can donz.

:o

I like your style, G.

That's why I haven't said a word about "What or Who I think of when Making Love."

even asking other people about "What or Who I think of when Making Love." i still dont dare to ask .. it's privacy things

anyway i heard hookers asked each other

Miss G :meau khen meung dai gee xxxx

( how many cocks did you get last night?)

Miss F: 2-3 un

(few sticks)

Miss G : leaw meung kid thung arai very meung aow gun , meung thum tah nai bang

(so , What you thought of when Making Love. what were the positions you had done)

Miss F : Goo khid thung ngern , goo tum tah baab nuk gee la yim nas tic)

(I thought about only money and i did many position as if i were a gymnastic girl )

Miss F. Meaung tham goo tum mai?

(why you ask me?)

Miss G. prao wah rao phen garee

(coz we are a hooker)

.. I was not that nosey , I just was in queue in Mc .Donald somewhere

anyway ... IMHO

who asks the question likes "What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love"

1 Husband/wife ...bf/gf ... partner (just fantasy)

2really really closed friends ..

3 SLUT

PS ... oops sorry

MiSS G-F are not Graceless - Fawn

G = Gaew ( = Glass in english)

F= Fon( = rain)

Thanks Bambina!

Cheap Shot, but no worries.

If you want to know the truth......... I only have one bf. And I love this man.

I don't know why some poeple can't handle straight questions. My question was difficult but this comment is cheap. Anyway, I don't go down that low so no worries.

Take care.

When I make love I think of how to be better then perfect, im so good that there is no way to improve, many ladies say they have been touched (painful but pleasure) by god himself.

I bet you listen to Barry White records whilst jerking off over videos of yourself jerking off, don't you? :o

Simple......... I focus on the on-going sensations!

Bingo!!!! Fawn you hit the key to total sexual enjoyment. You have to focus on the sensations of the lovemaking...sights, smells, sounds, tastes and feelings. People who fantasize about someone else or about other sex acts never will benefit from the wonderful sensory experience of lovemaking. That's why they are never truly satisfied.

I bet you listen to Barry White records whilst jerking off over videos of yourself jerking off, don't you? :D

:o:D :D

Bingo!!!! Fawn you hit the key to total sexual enjoyment. You have to focus on the sensations of the lovemaking...sights, smells, sounds, tastes and feelings. People who fantasize about someone else or about other sex acts never will benefit from the wonderful sensory experience of lovemaking. That's why they are never truly satisfied.

Cheers my friend!

Cheers my friend!

So let me get this right. There is no thinking involved, just percieving sensations and building up sex energy to climax. Ok that is fine. But it would make your question a trick question, no?

Set a trap, make them fall in, then clobber them over the head with the obvious! sweet!

Edited by Grover

Cheers my friend!

So let me get this right. There is no thinking involved, just percieving sensations and building up sex energy to climax. Ok that is fine. But it would make your question a trick question, no?

Set a trap, make them fall in, then clobber them over the head with the obvious! sweet!

No, not at all my friend. It's a legit question.

If you ask me, my answer would be........ I enjoy the sensations, but I am sure that everybody is different. As what people have posted here I understand that some people do think of something while making love and that's cool.

As I said, I started this thread out of curiousity.

Edited by GracelessFawn

I bet you listen to Barry White records whilst jerking off over videos of yourself jerking off, don't you? :o

Well my good looks can sometimes even turn me on.

Cheers my friend!

Why would you want to think? As my dad used to tell me, all the blood that was in your brain goes to the head of your penis when you start making love.

As far as casual sex goes, if I'm with someone new and gorgeous, I don't think about anything except how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be inside them, but after I have been having relations with them for a long time, I start having progressively dirtier fantasies about them doing filthier and filthier things until, eventually, I'm bored and just not sexually interested in them any more.

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :o

Same here.

Ulysses G and Colonel_Mustard clearly have the correct answer to the question. Adding thoughts of Margaret Thatcher or Auntie Gert if it's the former situation, and thoughts of Monica Bellucci if it's the latter (for length of argasm control).

In the Philippines we have a saying........ "An empty can is noisier than a full one!"

In Australia we have a saying "Is Don Is Good"

Donz you are funny but also impertinent!

Donz you are funny but also impertinent!

Whats a impertinent?

Sounds like something that doesnt go up?

Im a young stallion, ladies almost have an org##m when I look there way.

allright miss fawn,

i have given this subject a heap of thought and ive got the 135% straight up information.

when im doing the horizontal line dance, im thinking of YOU. :D

now you have just told all the punters that you are in love with this other dude and thats very distressing for me to hear. :D

but thats life, and fair play i say, as alls fair in love and war so ill just carry on dreaming.

but miss fawn ill give you the big tip,

if your dream man turns out to be a gumbie :D you always no where i am.

cheers miss fawn and good luck with this fella.

cheers terry. :o

allright miss fawn,

i have given this subject a heap of thought and ive got the 135% straight up information.

now you have just told all the punters that you are in love with this other dude and thats very distressing for me to hear. :D

but thats life, and fair play i say, as alls fair in love and war so ill just carry on dreaming.

Thanks Terry.

You're a good friend of mine and I hope we continue to be friends.

allright miss fawn,

Thanks Terry.

You're a good friend of mine and I hope we continue to be friends.

Arent we friends too?

:D

A bit like "Empty vessels make the most noise".. :o

Terry57.................u cant be serious? Im sure the GF will think ur joking............mmmmm

you can call me terry mate,

just talking it up a bit and having a bit of fun, but mate she's not a bad looking bit of crumpet. :D

you seen that avatar, ? and i dont mean to offend you but i bet she's better looking than you are. :D:o

besides that,

shes got a boy friend and he'd get really pissed off if i cut him out. :D

i'll just keep looking. :D

Over the years it didn't matter how super hot my partner was, if she was my partner more than a few times then I always thought of someone else. That is just normal

If that happens to me, then I know somethings not going well in my relationship.

Usually I have intense passion towards the person I'm with. I am interested in them. Not just wanting to get off inside them. How can you have a romantic kiss, while thinking of a different person? Seems mind and body doing different things. For me, sex is far more powerful with the heart involved, and with the heart involved, one is intent on ones lover.

If they don't interest me, I"d prefer to leave, and find someone who does.

My little Filipina arrives here on Monday. For the year we were together I don't recall once thinking of another girl during sex. We were too busy screaming and being way into each other to think anything at all.

I like your post Jamman. It is very straight forward and it makes a lot of sense.

I am very much the same. I enjoy savoring moments and sensations. Like you, I would never be with someone I am not attracted or interested to.

Terry i can assure u 100% she's better looking than me..........in fact most are.......unless u compare me to the Trauma Ward in a hospital........

Yeah she has a pretty face but what about the rest? How would you describe that? Whats inside her head and heart more importantly?..............I imagine you have met the little squeezer? Give us, the lusting, the low-down (so to speak)..........hahahah sorry GF!

I know you enjoy the attention GF...........

She maybe a sexy babe but she might also be one of those grasping, controlling disasters than one often finds in the West! But then again she is Asian so is less likely to be afflicted with that disease.........or am I being impertinant GF? (Tip when u chat with the Donz u have to use very simple language, preferably with just pictures and arrows)

Terry i can assure u 100% she's better looking than me..........in fact most are.......unless u compare me to the Trauma Ward in a hospital........

Yeah she has a pretty face but what about the rest? How would you describe that? Whats inside her head and heart more importantly?..............I imagine you have met the little squeezer? Give us, the lusting, the low-down (so to speak)..........hahahah sorry GF!

I know you enjoy the attention GF...........

She maybe a sexy babe but she might also be one of those grasping, controlling disasters than one often finds in the West! But then again she is Asian so is less likely to be afflicted with that disease.........or am I being impertinant GF? (Tip when u chat with the Donz u have to use very simple language, preferably with just pictures and arrows)

You're one smart guy Mr. Grapetable!

OK. I'll work on using arrows and pictures when talking to Donz.