Brits Wanted For Magazine Article

richardw

Hi

I'm a journalist who writes for one of the leading overseas property magazines in the UK. I'm trying to contact a British couple/family or individual who has bought a house in Thailand. They can either be living in the house/Thailand full-time or perhaps using the property as a holiday home and living in the UK for the rest of the time.

I would like to interview them on the phone, or they can answer questions via email, whatever they prefer, about why they bought property in Thailand, what they like about the country, whether the buying process was difficult, etc.

We would then like to publish the article in the magazine, together with some colour pics (we'd like to publish some of the interviewee's own photos) to illustrate the article.

If anyone is interested I'd be grateful if they contact me asap.

Many thanks

Richard Webber (Journalist)

name='richardw' date='2006-12-15 19:17:35' post='1033904'

We would then like to publish the article in the magazine, together with some colour pics (we'd like to publish some of the interviewee's own photos) to illustrate the article.

I am sure they will be thrilled to see themselves splashed across the front page of some worthless tabloid in conjunction with a story about [take your pick] underage sex, tax avoidance, money laundering, [/take your pick]

Wasn't the old journalism adage 'follow the story'? If you want a story then fly over and write one, don't expect the www to provide it free for you.

/edited to fix the html

Edited by slackula

Look for aguy called Knobski.

He's a real man of the world, he lived in his bedroom for 38 years and has now came to Thailand on an SEXtended holiday.

He is hooked up with a young farm girl from up north and sits and complains all day long about all the foreigners coming in to the UK.

He missed the boat by being to slow butmai pen rai as they say.