iPhone data And adressbook recovery in Thailand without backup ?

Sandman77

Hello !

3 day ago my 3 year old iPhone 5c freezing while startup!

I think I have somewhere a backup but not hear in Thailand the pictures I saved but not the address book

The hanging while booting , is a software problem and can only be solved by a complete new setup lost all data

I found. A German company in google soldering out the memory chip of iPhone for reading out all data

Coasts in Europe 500€

Are similar service also available in Thailand ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• 7 months later...
On 2017/2/27 at 10:45 AM, DMC1 said:

Have you tried logging into iCloud.com on another device/computer to see what data you have saved? If you use iCloud back up then hopefully your contacts will be there.

Sorry ,i didn't creat backup for my iPhone data , so i can not do what you said , and i just want to get a way to restore iPhone data without backup

On 2017/10/18 at 7:00 PM, Ranskmer said:

Sorry ,i didn't create backup for my iPhone data , so i can not do what you said , and i just want to get a way to recover iPhone data without backup

I finally recover my lost data on iPhone , in fact , it doesn't matter you have backup files or not , you are able to restore lost data back,

Edited by Ranskmer

• 5 months later...
On 2017/10/26 at 10:29 AM, Ranskmer said:

I finally recover my lost data on iPhone , in fact , it doesn't matter you have backup files or not , you are able to restore lost data back,

The backup files just can provide a quick recovery way since you can extract these delete data from backup , but for these recovery tools , the deleted data can be recovered back by using them to scan iPhone.

Edited by Vasery