Bangkok murder suspect Artur Segarra claims he was framed by Thai woman

webfact

9 hours ago, riverhigh said:

If his idiotic smile and ridiculous tattoo is anything to go by, I wouldn't rule out murder for this Spanish nutter.  Police should do some background checks on what this nutter was doing in his home country. Too young to retire. Interesting to find out how he is supporting himself  in Thailand

Why do all old farts always trot out nonsense like this.. We are not all dumb wage slaves waiting for a gold watch.. 

Retired here at 28 with enough for multiple lifetimes.. Since then started multiple activities online and in other countries which provides income streams and could have been started without capital. 

Old guys seem to think you have to do 35 years on a coal face to qualify to be here (while complaining of the rising cost of changs).

Why do all old farts always trot out nonsense like this.. We are not all dumb wage slaves waiting for a gold watch.. 

Retired here at 28 with enough for multiple lifetimes.. Since then started multiple activities online and in other countries which provides income streams and could have been started without capital. 

Old guys seem to think you have to do 35 years on a coal face to qualify to be here (while complaining of the rising cost of changs).

Would you care to share ??

Your money I mean, not your life story !! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

On 3/1/2017 at 7:14 AM, Briggsy said:

Bizarrely the verdict has not yet been pronounced but "Sentencing is set for April 21!" Looks like z42's post is on the money.

These were reports on the final day of the trial. The verdict is set for April 21 - poor translation. Mind, there is not a lot of doubt right now what the verdict will be and sentencing will immediately follow the verdict. But it is poor editing and runs ahead of the actual story which is that the verdict *(and possible sentencing)* will be on Aptil 21.

16 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Great smile, for someone facing the death penalty?

Maybe he's been told by the officer has no one told you this is the "land of smiles" when on camera we've all been taught it since starting school 

now smile or you'll be going back to Marbella on the same flight as the Brits in pattaya ?

On 2017/2/28 at 5:12 PM, thhMan said:

For me personally, I have very little faith in the Thai Police... and because of this, I find it hard to believe them

So guilty or not, I will always be doubtful, because the information and facts are coming from them.

Mix that with the xenophobia, its a tough thing to believe anything that they say....

Feel sorry for this idiot because Thailand is not the country for this game, now even if he was not guilty he probably would be the scapegoat and he would be doing time for nothing. How stupid. In some countries where the police are not so corrupted and laws are upheld he would stands a chance to prove himself innocent.