Getting A Marriage Visa In Singapore

hi all,

recently married dec. 1st, i'll be in singapore to get an indian work visa in about 4 weeks time. i was wondering what was involved in getting a marriage visa in singapore? is it easier to get one there than in BKK? can i get it done in a day? how much money? is the embassy open friday?

i'm currently working in the bay of bengal, won't be going home before i go to s'pore, but have all documents in thai/english from cdn. embassy,thai ministry of foriegn affairs, all the stamps etc., a copy of her i.d. card.

just wondering if someone could help. i'd seen something here before , printed it out and subsequently lost it, and cannot find it again. i seem to remember it being a fairly easy process, and i think the guy did say it was easier to do there than in BKK.

thanks for any replies.

turnpike

hi all,

recently married dec. 1st, i'll be in singapore to get an indian work visa in about 4 weeks time. i was wondering what was involved in getting a marriage visa in singapore? is it easier to get one there than in BKK? can i get it done in a day? how much money? is the embassy open friday?

i'm currently working in the bay of bengal, won't be going home before i go to s'pore, but have all documents in thai/english from cdn. embassy,thai ministry of foriegn affairs, all the stamps etc., a copy of her i.d. card.

just wondering if someone could help. i'd seen something here before , printed it out and subsequently lost it, and cannot find it again. i seem to remember it being a fairly easy process, and i think the guy did say it was easier to do there than

just wanted to add, i work 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off in another country, not staying in thailand full time (unfortunately). that is quite evident by the stamps/work visa in my passport. does that help or make any difference to the process?

thnx