Reject booze tax hikes says writer "Bun-chit Fackmee"

webfact

9 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

Already I have refused to pay the prices of some bars in central Bangkok. As a tourist, I would agree with some comments relating to the tourists taking the Thai more than 20% of GDP to Cambodia as it is a more interesting culture with an older history while harrowing in it's recent past. This Junta need to be careful they do not rattle peoples cages too much. 2 friends of mine who have been coming regularly to Pattaya for many years are so preturbed by the level of violence in Pattya and the talk of a crackdown on the red light district; Which is the reason they come to Thailand.
They have no interest in what has been touted as " beautiful Thailand" this place is hot, humid and sticky. The canals stink and you cannot bathe in a river or a lake, Fukashima is dealing with the seas.
There are really beautiful and historic places closer to Europe than Thailand which are cheap. Turkey being one. A clean and beautiful land and people. Any foreigner can buy a house there and own it without the protectionist, unjust and raciest laws which are in Thailand. If Thailand loses it's tourism trade I will be the first to say horray. Beer and food are cheap also!
No sex trade needed. The heat is bearable as the moisture is less so less humid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

But then you would have to not learn another language, and you can't convince me that Turkish women are as beautiful as most Thai women!!

18 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

Already I have refused to pay the prices of some bars in central Bangkok. As a tourist, I would agree with some comments relating to the tourists taking the Thai more than 20% of GDP to Cambodia as it is a more interesting culture with an older history while harrowing in it's recent past. This Junta need to be careful they do not rattle peoples cages too much. 2 friends of mine who have been coming regularly to Pattaya for many years are so preturbed by the level of violence in Pattya and the talk of a crackdown on the red light district; Which is the reason they come to Thailand.
They have no interest in what has been touted as " beautiful Thailand" this place is hot, humid and sticky. The canals stink and you cannot bathe in a river or a lake, Fukashima is dealing with the seas.
There are really beautiful and historic places closer to Europe than Thailand which are cheap. Turkey being one. A clean and beautiful land and people. Any foreigner can buy a house there and own it without the protectionist, unjust and raciest laws which are in Thailand. If Thailand loses it's tourism trade I will be the first to say horray. Beer and food are cheap also!
No sex trade needed. The heat is bearable as the moisture is less so less humid.

18 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

I would not hold Turkey as any shining light as an ideal place to live its bubbling under current of Turkish Kurdish hatred fake coups terrorism a very doggy president  political censorship of TV, internet , press its cold and wet in the winter the houses are cold and damp no Turk knows how to tile a roof the currency is junk the beer is dire petrol is astronomical no pork the only plus is the summer weather and the banks and after 7 years there that accurately sums it up .

23 hours ago, Get Real said:

Tax has never owned any legitimacy. It´s just a tool to reap from the poor and give to the rich. Simplyfied it´s just an evil version of Robin Hood!

Think you got that wrong. in most places taxes are taken from everyone to make a few, who re-allocated it, feel good.  In Thailand while doing this they also pocket some of the money to make themselves feel even better. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, robin hood said:

Be careful thats me

Any relation to Taksin, or does it only makes you another person that just don´t care about the big bad Tax Man!

No one scared of the Tax Man here......

Edited by Get Real

• 8 months later...

I would not hold Turkey as any shining light as an ideal place to live its bubbling under current of Turkish Kurdish hatred fake coups terrorism a very doggy president  political censorship of TV, internet , press its cold and wet in the winter the houses are cold and damp no Turk knows how to tile a roof the currency is junk the beer is dire petrol is astronomical no pork the only plus is the summer weather and the banks and after 7 years there that accurately sums it up .

I do not hold Turkey as s shining light. However I am looking at the weather, culture, food, people and history.
When you talk about politics. I agree with you when you say that the leader is not a person who is liked by westerners. Then again Ataturk was hated by the Brits, french and Germans. You have to read that history yourself to understand why.
I believe any leader that dislikes what the British, US and some European countries are doing holds favour with the majority of the worlds peoples.
Politicaĺly speaking though. At least the Turkish government is democratically elected whereas the Thai (junta) government. Well that speaks for itself.
In the right places in Turkey the winter is no so cold, namely in the south.
I visited Gobekli Tepe in 2015 at the height of the war in Syria and was not at all uneasy despite being only several kilometre from the border.
I would not feel so easy in the South of Thailand or Pattaya for that matter.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app