Two more Trump campaign officials met Russian envoy - USA Today

webfact

29 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Nonsense - desperate moves by powerless placeholders in congress. Does anyone believe Jeff Sesions is a commie mole?  

I'm glad you preceded that statement with an accurate description.

Because Russia hasn't been a communist state for years.

So maybe you should try again.

Does anyone believe Sessions or other Trump campaign staff colluded with the Russians over hacking the DNC?

Damned straight they do.

Has the entire Trump team lied about this repeatedly?

Yes.

Edited by Chicog

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

I'm glad you preceded that statement with an accurate description.

Because Russia hasn't been a communist state for years.

So maybe you should try again.

Does anyone believe Sessions or other Trump campaign staff colluded with the Russians over hacking the DNC?

Damned straight they do.

Has the entire Trump team lied about this repeatedly?

Yes.

Enjoy your conspiracy theories. Look under the tables and behind the pictures on the wall. 

In the meantime, republicans will govern - dismantle the welfare state, promote business, and build up the military. Oh and bring jobs back to the Mid West. 

But good luck finding commies. 

Amazing how roles have changed

MAGA

2 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Enjoy your conspiracy theories. Look under the tables and behind the pictures on the wall. 

In the meantime, republicans will govern - dismantle the welfare state, promote business, and build up the military. Oh and bring jobs back to the Mid West. 

But good luck finding commies. 

Amazing how roles have changed

MAGA

Why do you keep talking about "commies".

Do you live in a cave or something?

11 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Nonsense - desperate moves by powerless placeholders in congress. Does anyone believe Jeff Sesions is a commie mole?  Just last month the dems claimed he was KKK. 

ironic that liberals are trying a new Red Scare.    Is Schumer the new McCarthy?  Are you now now or have you ever been ....

Nobody has said he's a "commie mole".  What they are saying is he lied under oath.  Doesn't matter what for.  He's the AG!  The top dog in the US legal system and he lied!  So yes, it's a huge deal.  But seems he wasn't the only Trump administration official to lie under oath.  Hard to believe anything these people say any more.  Very dark chapter in American history.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/cabinet-members-jeff-sessions-russia-betsy-devos/index.html

Sessions isn't the only Cabinet member who gave testimony that turned out not to be true

As ProPublica points out, four other Cabinet members -- Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price -- also made statements to Congress that were later disproven.

Stop with the liberal comments.  It's ridiculous to call people that who just want truth from their government.

5 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Nobody has said he's a "commie mole".  What they are saying is he lied under oath.  Doesn't matter what for.  He's the AG!  The top dog in the US legal system and he lied!  So yes, it's a huge deal.  But seems he wasn't the only Trump administration official to lie under oath.  Hard to believe anything these people say any more.  Very dark chapter in American history.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/cabinet-members-jeff-sessions-russia-betsy-devos/index.html

Stop with the liberal comments.  It's ridiculous to call people that who just want truth from their government.

Not your President, not your government. 

Fine. Steamroll change through. Watch the dependent useless welfare leaches die

23 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

He is my president and this is my government.  And not all people on welfare are leeches.  A bit heartless to say this.

38 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Man, the way that you "try" to express yourself, the tone you use!!!

so, you are against people on welfare, right? Than your u make a, so called, statement that people on this form cann't speak there mind about "Your President" when they are not American!

Man, please bow to the picture of Trump, that I'm sure is hanging on your wall, and just keep on believing your master. In your eyes, he can lie, blame everybody except himself, goes against the constitution of the USA, and you keep supporting this clown.

Do you have a clue what your so called President is doing?? No, you don't, he is just in the WH for himself and not you or the other people of your great country!

I agree with one thing Trump said;

lets make America great again!

The American people will need this, and that's only after a few weeks in office.

But please keep doing what you do, posting nonsense, because I need my daily laugh.

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

42 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

He is my president and this is my government.  And not all people on welfare are leeches.  A bit heartless to say this.

Not to mention that it's the mostly the red states that take more in revenue from the federal government than they contribute in taxes.

More on the trump - Russia connection.

This isn't going away. 

trump could deal with this head on, release his tax returns, etc.

But he won't. 

Lots of SMOKE here!

The vast damage to American interests wrought by Putin is likely to deepen for years to come. It is bad for Trump, since the ongoing revelations of a foreign adversary’s contamination of an American election undermines the outcome’s validity. This would be the case however Trump handled the matter, but he has exacerbated the qualms and controversy. His fury over leaks from U.S. intelligence agencies and investigative stories by the mainstream American media created the impression that he is shooting the messengers in order to divert attention from the core message that Russia successfully attacked America’s democracy, tarnished its reputation worldwide, and cast a pall over its president’s legitimacy. ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/03/putin-trump-russia-flynn-sessions-hack-kremlin/518412/