HDMI cable

BEVUP

Be very wary about such lengths of HDMI cable, as they must be of high quality otherwise they may not work.

Been there, got the T-shirt.

A HDMI transfers a digital signal, so it is not a case of good or poor signal, it either works or it doesn't.

Better explore the HDMI over Cat cable, which is more reliable and cover even longer lengths.

http://www.octavainc.com/HDMI-Extender-Over-CAT-basics.html

Edited by Allstars

Agree with Allstars and be aware of quality.  I have not been able to source a HQ HDMI cable here over the years for lengths of 10 mtrs an upwards so I always had to import.  You can buy HQ on ebay but beware you can also find cheap poor quality stuff there. Having said that it depends the signal quality you want to transmit.  If you just want to connect your pc to a TV to read say your emails possibly the cheap stuff could work.  But if you want to transmit HQ/4 K  videos or even connect a PlayStation over a long length then you will definitely need a HQ HDMI.

Check Lazada website for hdmi cables of varying lengths, as other posters say cheap ones tend to not work or last. I paid 1000 baht for my hdmi 10m cable (saay), works a treat no dropout or problems, now selling at 490 on their webpage.saay-hdmi-10-emtr-v1-4-aebbaebn-black-hdmi-cable-10m-4321-38615721-3e60af6dfbef94c34cff8c0169acc2e4-catalog_233.jpg

Edited by nbm47

Thanks all

I did a little research & was aware of the quality factor & they can get Very expensive but saying that i had seen one in home country that said it was good for all (beware) for 400 bht

I was also thinking of something like a WIFI link - my father has one for Netflix but with no obstructions over 5 mtrs i think for 2500 bht 

I am looking at putting TV outside appr. 4 mtr by sight from True box