My abandonned owl. Her happy story.

I found her abandonned she was not able to fly, could be attacked by dogs.. Brought her back home and fed her 5x a day with raw chicken and liver. She ate and pooed a lot. Then she start to jump from furniture, and start to fly inside our room. 2 weeks later we let terrasse door open and one day she flew away.

Bye bye Thai owl. I will never forget you.

Lovely to hear from people that have saved animals :smile:.

Co-incidentally, when I got up this a.m (around 6 a.m.) there was a bird 'calling' - and as it was still dark (and not the normal 'bird song'), I wondered whether it was an owl?

The 'song' wasn't the expected 'towhit/towhoo' (apologies for the spelling :lol:) that I'd expect to hear from an owl, rather one longish 'call'.

Been tempted a few times but no.  My first cat here was a lovely Persian kitten a lady friend asked me to babysit.  I refused to give it back and bought it from her.  That cat was stolen.  Since then I have gotten all my cats (four) as kittens from street litters.  They were all neutered and got their shots.  One killed by a car, two just left and one still here after three years.  She has lasted longer than any GF or wife I ever had.