International Travel Group Meetup - Wednesday, March 8th

craigt3365

I know this meetup group but I hate that they force people into creating an FB account because you will otherwise not be updated on any events, so this is a no-no for me. My life belongs to me, not to Mark Zuckerberg and some greedy investors and data thieves

5 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

I know this meetup group but I hate that they force people into creating an FB account because you will otherwise not be updated on any events, so this is a no-no for me. My life belongs to me, not to Mark Zuckerberg and some greedy investors and data thieves

Your loss.  Easy to use FB and have NO personal data there.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

Your loss.  Easy to use FB and have NO personal data there.

100% untrue.

already starts with the sign-up process: You need to unveil your REAL NAME and your phone number. oppressive regimes in undemocratic countries just love that. And your lunatic EX too, of course....

4 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

100% untrue.

already starts with the sign-up process: You need to unveil your REAL NAME and your phone number. oppressive regimes in undemocratic countries just love that. And your lunatic EX too, of course....

I got locked out of FB a few months ago.  They said I was using a fake name.  So, I created a new one so I could poke around a bit and see what was going on.  Fake name used, new email account, setup in 3 minutes.  Just did this a few months ago.  Easy peasy.

Archived