revolting inedible eggs benedict this morning

logon1

On 3/4/2017 at 6:20 AM, logon1 said:

my date had biscuits and gravy and it looked like dog vomit

Well for anyone who has not had biscuits and gravy (aka.  'SOS') then let me say, that's what biscuits and gravy is supposed to look like.... Now the question is, was it any good?

Edit: I guess I posted this before reading the other posts as many tend to agree with my response....

Edited by dingdongrb

Crumpets in NZ are very similar to the English crumpet.... used to be a staple Sunday breakfast.  Into the toaster and when cooked to individual desire, lots of butter on top till it melts all the way through then perhaps some manuka honey on top.

Way too sweet for me nowadays, but as a lad (When the metabolism was a lot quicker) it was great energy food!

A bit of Thai crumpet is more to my liking these days....(Sorry I'm getting a bit crass)

On March 5, 2560 BE at 9:20 PM, Trujillo said:

Flawed logic? Where? 

"It's" not Hong Kong? What are you talking about? I said, "As they (the ones in Hong Kong) say in Hong Kong" (about taking photos of your food before you start to eat it). What part of that foxed you? 

So your food looked edible, but was not, and did not look revolting, but was. However, it was your "date" that, "...had biscuits and gravy and it looked like dog vomit." 

So can we conclude that the date's meal, although it looked bad, actually tasted good? 

Had you ever seen biscuits and gravy before? Would those photos help us to visualize the "dog vomit"? 

look at your avatar --you should have working knowledge of dog vomit

On March 5, 2560 BE at 8:37 PM, FolkGuitar said:

I find these two posts at odds with each other. In one you say it looked edible and non revolting   and in the other, you say  it looked like dog vomit.

I have a feeling that we don't share a similar criteria for what looks edible and non-revolting...

try to stay focused. the eggs benedict looked edible, now heres the hard part--the biscuits and gravy looked like dig vomit 

1 hour ago, cmtg1 said:

try to stay focused. the eggs benedict looked edible, now heres the hard part--the biscuits and gravy looked like dig vomit 

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize that you were with them.

So... did YOU enjoy the Eggs Benedict?