In day of pro-Trump rallies, California march turns violent

rooster59

3 hours ago, the guest said:

Reminds me of the remoaners in the UK with the Brexit, which still can't accept the democratic vote. 

Not the same. The UK voted to separate from the EU. The US voted to separate from SANITY. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

I am also conflicted with the orange menace. I think the guy is not very knowledgeable and in many ways a buffoon, but I like what he has said he is going to do, and some of the actions taken to date. Chopping some of the government agencies down a notch or two, enforcing current law including immigration law (something all Presidents take an oath to do), redoing trade deals that are not equally to the advantage of the USA, doing something to try to fix inner city schools, and cutting the budget.  

People are not angry that he is bring jobs back or protecting borders. People are angry at the way he is doing it and the statements he have made. Build a wall? seriously? His immigration plan when he order the ban on people who had legal visas or green cards? that has since been reverse, and overuled. I do agree the opposition has been too politically correct in regards to how some terms are used and all, its way overboard.  

Trump has been bragging about bringing jobs back, he took credit for decisions car manufacturers have already made since last year. Yet his supporters are saying it is because of him.

Curbing the EPA so business can operate, business like the coal industry? Come one now, its a sunset industry, jobs will never return to how it once was. Why doesn't Trump go and promote sustainable energy industry where jobs are growing?

Trump brags about manufacturing in America, when his family has over 50% of their products made overseas. How hypocritical.

About taxation, it would hurt Americans more than manufacturers if he introduces a tax on things. It would drive down consumption and at the same time, make it more expensive for Americans to buy things and have a more affordable life.

Talking about education, you have someone who has no experience in education trying o fix it. You have someone who has spends millions campaigning for her own cause and all she thinks about is profits not trying to help students and citizens.

The list goes on...its good that Trump won I suppose, its another wake up call for America that many voices are not being heard. But the POTUS is way over his head with his statements and priorities to say the least.