The Shortsightedness Of Us Federal Authorities

DennisJ

It is not every day that one is in a position to locate a dangerous criminal and report him to the authorities.

But once that happens, one does of course expect some sort of appreciation. The Internet provides many examples of people finding a wanted criminal, reporting him and then being rewarded with a handsome amount of cash.

Not this writer!

I recently became aware of the whereabouts of a dangerous pedophile, wanted by State and Federal agencies in the USA. This man has been plying his "trade" for many decades, only recently interrupted by a lengthy stay behind bars. When he got out of prison, he only waited for an opportunity to abscond, and he has now left the U.S. and lives in another country. (Though not in Thailand, although he was here in July 2006, I believe.)

For obvious reasons I will mention neither his name nor his last address known to the authorities. He might recognize himself and pack his bags to go someplace else. He has done that before.

When I reported this man to the authorities in his state, they in turn referred me to the Federal Marshals Service (USFMS). These people in Washington, D.C. might have assumed that I am a gullible idiot, and offered me a "reward" of just US$ 500.00, probably thinking that I would accept such a ridiculous amount, when the Internet offers numerous examples of people receiving cash rewards for such and similar cases in the amount of between US$ 10,000.00 and US$ 20,000.00.

After all, the information in my possession will hand this man to the USFMS on a platter, since I have his country of residence, his complete postal address and his cellphone number all at my fingertips.

On the other hand, if the USFMS has to expend their own resources to find this man, not only will they have to allocate a multiple of the amount they could have paid to me, but they also must realize that success of their efforts is by no means guaranteed.This attitude once more typifies the shortsightedness of the Federal Authorities, who waste billions of dollars with one hand and are tightfisted with the other. After all, I am not asking for millions, but I will be satisfied with what other people have collected in the past.

There is another reason why this man's capture is so urgent and important, and that is the fact that he has yet to commit his first murder upon one of his little victims. Is it the intention of Washington to wait until then before they wake up and offer a reward that isn't an insult?

I invite all concerned and interested people to submit their view on this matter.

troll!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is for real and you know where this kiddy f***er is and your holding out for for more cash , then you ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON THIS EARTH. are you quite willing for more kids to be abused in the meantime while you wait for the reward to rise .where are you now ,ill pop round and personally rip your balls off and force them down your throat !! YOU ARE SCUM

It is not every day that one is in a position to locate a dangerous criminal and report him to the authorities.

But once that happens, one does of course expect some sort of appreciation. The Internet provides many examples of people finding a wanted criminal, reporting him and then being rewarded with a handsome amount of cash.

Not this writer!

I recently became aware of the whereabouts of a dangerous pedophile, wanted by State and Federal agencies in the USA. This man has been plying his "trade" for many decades, only recently interrupted by a lengthy stay behind bars. When he got out of prison, he only waited for an opportunity to abscond, and he has now left the U.S. and lives in another country. (Though not in Thailand, although he was here in July 2006, I believe.)

For obvious reasons I will mention neither his name nor his last address known to the authorities. He might recognize himself and pack his bags to go someplace else. He has done that before.

When I reported this man to the authorities in his state, they in turn referred me to the Federal Marshals Service (USFMS). These people in Washington, D.C. might have assumed that I am a gullible idiot, and offered me a "reward" of just US$ 500.00, probably thinking that I would accept such a ridiculous amount, when the Internet offers numerous examples of people receiving cash rewards for such and similar cases in the amount of between US$ 10,000.00 and US$ 20,000.00.

After all, the information in my possession will hand this man to the USFMS on a platter, since I have his country of residence, his complete postal address and his cellphone number all at my fingertips.

On the other hand, if the USFMS has to expend their own resources to find this man, not only will they have to allocate a multiple of the amount they could have paid to me, but they also must realize that success of their efforts is by no means guaranteed.This attitude once more typifies the shortsightedness of the Federal Authorities, who waste billions of dollars with one hand and are tightfisted with the other. After all, I am not asking for millions, but I will be satisfied with what other people have collected in the past.

There is another reason why this man's capture is so urgent and important, and that is the fact that he has yet to commit his first murder upon one of his little victims. Is it the intention of Washington to wait until then before they wake up and offer a reward that isn't an insult?

I invite all concerned and interested people to submit their view on this matter.

:o How would you feel if he did kill one of his victims and you didn't report this guy because you think you receive not enough cash for turning him in ?

LaoPo