I so really hate Thai Lakorns - I really do !

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:
14 hours ago, Major4608 said:

Don't take it too serious. My wife watches them a lot also. I just go in another room. No big deal.

I like the cut of your jib - the secret in being happy in Thailand is to accept and go with the flow. I draw the line at Lakorns though.....:sorry:

No different to Dallas, Days of our Lives and all the other shows that used to or (in the case of Days of our lives) run on TV in the West.

I used to remember my Mum watching Days of our Lives every day.

And it's still going!!!   It is one of the longest-running scripted television programs in the world, airing nearly every weekday since November 8, 1965

11 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I like the man cave on the viewer on the bed. But cut off her right hand for blocking the view at 0.50. 555

She looks like she lives in a cave.

Not to mention the appalling display of lack of any knowledge of the art of dramatic acting.  All they know is laughable and exaggerated over-dramatics.  And then Thais wonder why this level of intolerance, bad behaviour and brainless violence is then mirrored in real life.  Life follows art, so they say!!!! (Well art, only so to speak, if you get my drift.)

13 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Well, I couldn't live without my daily dose of Doctors and Emmerdale. Its all Expat TV's fault.
I've stopped going to the beer bars and turned into a soap addict. Thai soaps though? No way.

At least you are saving money, and if you need to, perhaps losing a bit of weight not drinking beer, although not sure what watching those shows will be doing to your intellect.   

24 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Well, I couldn't live without my daily dose of Doctors and Emmerdale. Its all Expat TV's fault.
I've stopped going to the beer bars and turned into a soap addict. Thai soaps though? No way.

Sent from my i-mobile_i-STYLE_219 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I have ExpatTV too, but one thing I never watch is the soaps.

They are "common denominator" TV, and someone made the mistake of telling the producers "drama means conflict" which is the only theme now (in both the UK ones and Thai).

I think they are the opium of the masses these days.

Enjoy!