"Round up the usual suspects" - Pattaya station chief echoes "Casablanca" as ladyboys dragged in

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations (?) to the Pattaya Police Chief, I wonder if he will now devote his energies to cleaning up the beach scams jet-ski hires etc.? But then again low hanging fruit is easily cut down, to thunderous applause!

It is okay if you want to call me a sceptic :sad:

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What a silly thing to say.

It is those types and all other tourists who are being robbed, molested and cheated by these LBs.

No, it is usually the those types who are doing most of the molesting in Pattaya.

And if the farangs were not so attracted to them and would stop paying for their services then they would go away. 

Interesting to see they targeted Soi Buakeaw and walking street. I was down the beach yesterday arfternoon and evening. There were no hookers at all during the day,light hours. And very, very few later when it got dark. 

Good  to see. For those who have to pay for love they should be forced behind closed doors, bars if you want to drink, or massage shops if you don't. The beach was a lot more pleasant last night without all the ugly mongers mongering around. Normal people shouldn't have to watch the desperates in action on a public beach.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

All these ' girls and not a single vegina among them....

I'd put them all on a truck and send them to a week

seminar in a men's prison doing hard time.....

Why would you do that?  :blink:

17 minutes ago, Philthyphil said:

No, it is usually the those types who are doing most of the molesting in Pattaya.

And if the farangs were not so attracted to them and would stop paying for their services then they would go away. 

Interesting to see they targeted Soi Buakeaw and walking street. I was down the beach yesterday arfternoon and evening. There were no hookers at all during the day,light hours. And very, very few later when it got dark. 

Good  to see. For those who have to pay for love they should be forced behind closed doors, bars if you want to drink, or massage shops if you don't. The beach was a lot more pleasant last night without all the ugly mongers mongering around. Normal people shouldn't have to watch the desperates in action on a public beach.

Everyone pays for "love", the only difference is when you make the payment.

"This, said Apichai, was in preparation for the setting up of "Happy Zones" at the resort that would be "the most safe places for tourism".

The assembled gathering, in front of a sign that proclaims "The performance of important case (sic)", were left in little doubt that any illegal behavior would not be tolerated"

So under this reasoning....next week we have 50 Jet Ski operators rounded up as the usual suspects?

2 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I am shocked--shocked to find there are ladyboys  strolling the streets of Pattaya.

I thought that they were all graduates of Hi-So universities trying to make some education money?? :wai:

7 hours ago, Nicolas32 said:

damage the image of tourism in Pattaya :sorry:

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

someone needs to put a paper bag on the chief's head , then he could be the unknown comic cop of Pattaya

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why? They haven't committed a crime. 

I am amazed to Thai Police have not as yet seen the potential to make some real money

Mark off 100 feet along Beach st for the lady boys to do the searching from and call it Happy Zone

The Girls can purchase and different coloured are band every month for 100 baht and not have to waste a couple of hours going to the station

The police not have to spend time bringing them in

and all they need is a sign saying You are entering HAPPY ZONE

ENTRE AT YOU OWM RISK

4 hours ago, futsukayoi said:

Just imagining the outrage in most of the West if transgenders were targeted just for the well known fact they are more likely than other groups to be involved in crime.

I believe that they do this kind of thing in the west as well.... perhaps not with ladyboys... but transpose ladyboys with "blacks" "hispanics" "druggies" etc etc, and you get the picture.

i believe it's called profiling.... but when it goes over the top, it's called discrimination.... either way, it's not that uncommon

I wonder what is the correct term for so many

Lady boys in a police station is ?

A bit like a  group of Whales are called ,  a  Pod of whales.

What's it for Lady boys

1)  A fist of Lady boys ?

2)  A Steal of Lady boys. ?

3)  A Thieve of Lady boys ?

4) A bloke of Lady boys ?

What you think ? any more suggestions  ?

i will go for no 3,   it fits well,   i think.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Did you mean "Week Seminar" or Weak Semenar??

7 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

What's it for Lady boys

Semenar of Lady Boys

7 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

What's it for Lady boys

A Clutch?

thats close to your number 1/.... although your right, 3/ does kind of fit.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

yesterday ahead of a press conference about the setting up of "Happy Zones".

How does that song go "Happiness is different things to different people?" Assign each LB to a Happiness Zone to hand out pamphlets? maybe.

It's all just a big joke to them.  Why should there be safe zones?  Why shouldn't it all be safe?  They are just happy Thai people are making money from tourists, even if it is stealing it.  It's just a mentality that will lead to tourists going to surrounding countries where it is safer for them.  TOT will keep spending more on their schemes that don't work.