Sickening: Dog owner in Chonburi claims three year old girl bit his dog, so it attacked her

webfact

8 hours ago, Anthony Loh said:

There must be a story behind this Attack, is there a CCTV which can show how this can happen.
Different people have different ideas or thinking but what is right and what is wrong no one can tell unless there is a proof. To me both of the dog owner and kid parents need to have the same responsibilities for this.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I guess the little girl has stared into the dog's eyes and the dog start biting. Dogs feel themselves attacked and bite around the ranking. Afterwards he stopped immediately. Otherwise, the little girl would have been bitten even further.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sickening article and sickening comments.  This entire article was written based on one tiny piece of unsubstantiated information.  That the dog owner told the police that the little girl bit the dog and in turn the dog bit her.  Is that hard to believe?  Is it extremely unlikely that the girl bit the dog before it bit her?  Is there a single quote given in the entire article?  The owner of the dog probably feels more guilt than anyone in this story.  Yet the whole thing is written to show that he doesn't care and blames the three year old and says it's her fault.  And all of you idiots on TV follow along.  The police ask what happened and the dog owner tells them what allegedly happened and suddenly he is the goddamn devil.  It is the owner's fault, it is bad parenting that a three year old was playing in her backyard, it is Thailand's fault.  Jesus Christ.  I am sure this was a life-scarring incident for everyone involved.  Go back to your home countries and worry about citizens being raped and destroyed by terrorists all the time if you prefer those problems to a very unfortunate but isolated incident of an animal biting a child.  I hope little Nong Cartoon feels better soon and recovers with minimal physical and mental damage.  Truly sad story, but the article itself makes me more sad.  The comments are twice as bad.

The imagination of certain people in a certain part of the world never sises to amaze me, 3 year old bites dog, dog attacks 3 year old in the Hub of BullS>>>. in real life dogs attack babes because they fear them proven in many countries. bank balance maybe.

Dog owners have to be held responsible they are the cause of their dog's actions.The man killed by the 3 Rotties paid140,000 PAID FOR HIS LIFE....WHAT A JOKE !  T.I.T. I hope the little is ok....

Edited by 6thST
Correction

Wanwichai said that at first the neighbor said he would take responsibility but after several hospital visits and the need for cosmetic surgery to avoid his daughter being scarred for life, Wanwichai said the neighbor had made no more contact with him.

So, he took responsibility, until he realized the damage was alot worse than he thought, then he changed his story. Very weak. Pathetic. Dishonest. This is a small man, completely lacking in integrity, honor, morality, ethics, or respect to his neighbors. He should be prosecuted, but unfortunately the judiciary here is as weak as this man is. Hopefully the neighbors are angry enough to seek redemption. One can only hope. 

So few Thai pet owners keep their dogs inside the house. They leave the house, and the dogs are barking, and yelping all day long, without any control. It is rather a horrible sight to behold.

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

Do you know if there is a river nearby or a tree that a 3 year old can climb and fall down or are you playing the what if game?

If you have small children you will understand that it is impossible to keep an eye on them 24/7.

It is the dog owners responsibility to ensure that the dog cannot escape but TiT.

"It is the dog owners responsibility to ensure that the dog cannot escape"

And it's not the parents' responsibility to ensure their children don't go out alone????????

21 hours ago, Anthony Loh said:

That is inside the house what I refer is outside the house. You can don't take my advice and live in your own way. But when thing happens, just don't cry.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I brought my other son up the same way and he seems to have turned out OK.

39, married with 2 children so I figure that I did a fair job with him without watching him 24/7.

My parents did a fair job with me without watching me 24/7 either and I had a few scrapes and scars in my time.

Without knowing all of the facts, you can't really blame anyone. Maybe the parents should have been supervising their three-year-old child more, and maybe the dog owner should have been supervising their dog more. But you can'T always predict what a child is going to do before it takes the action and you cannot expect an animal that does not understand English or logic in human, to behave  like a human when it has been attacked. I have three dogs all of whom are very loving towards me and my house cats. However, if a strange  Child were to enter my property and proceed to bite one of my dogs, I am more than sure that my dogs, been animals that they are, would perceive this as a threat and defend themselves by biting back. Easy to point the finger at a dog when a child has been hurt, but even as a level headed human being, I would certainly slap the crap out of anyone who bites me unprovoked, child or not.  Anyone is in the right to defend their own flesh, even a dog.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 10:09 AM, spidermike007 said:

Wanwichai said that at first the neighbor said he would take responsibility but after several hospital visits and the need for cosmetic surgery to avoid his daughter being scarred for life, Wanwichai said the neighbor had made no more contact with him.

So, he took responsibility, until he realized the damage was alot worse than he thought, then he changed his story. Very weak. Pathetic. Dishonest. This is a small man, completely lacking in integrity, honor, morality, ethics, or respect to his neighbors. He should be prosecuted, but unfortunately the judiciary here is as weak as this man is. Hopefully the neighbors are angry enough to seek redemption. One can only hope. 

So few Thai pet owners keep their dogs inside the house. They leave the house, and the dogs are barking, and yelping all day long, without any control. It is rather a horrible sight to behold.

You have just described the average Thai man....not all, but all too many.

Not bashing the Thais but when it comes to morality we all know there is a HUGE question mark hanging over the head of each one of them and yet to be proven by their ingrained  mentality and their attitude and their actions and reactions and their conduct as to which way they lean.

Unfortunately, all too many ( not all, but way too many )  disappoint and fail the test so to speak , over and over again and fortify the understanding there is a significant lack of morality when their morality is tested or challenged in numerous ways.

Cheers

mo·ral·i·ty
noun
principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
synonyms: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality More
a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
plural noun: moralities
"a bourgeois morality"
  • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.
    "behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

Edited by gemguy