Trivia

erg

In the rai was telling me about a triviant night in a restaurant in Chiang Rai, can someone tell me where it is?, I just asked Henk from the Old Duch, cause i thought it was at his place but he didnt know.

I Am a Trivia Master and i love family games so i hope someone can tell me more about it. :o

I have heard they are going to have a Trivia-night in this strange restaurant/bar opposite Pai massage.

Maybe a just snick snack?

:o:D :D

Are vegetarians also welcome? How does it work?

Limbo :D

I heard through an Aussie couple that are apparently going to run it. There is a trivia night organised at Bo's Place on Friday the 22nd of December. 7pm start.

Winners of each round get a jug of beer and winners overall get 2500 baht.

Please dont quote me on this exactly apart from the dates as it is all 2nd hand information.

I will go down and confirm with Erwin and Bo and let you know more.

It will be a good night and apparently you need to get into teams of 2 or 4.

A bit of advice... with people like me playing it ensures the money will be easy pickings for someone even with a half a brain.. :D

Hope to see some of you there and maybe put a face to those names...maybe :bah:

ITR

Yeah...how was it?I worked all night lastnight(well..I felt like it was forever) and didn't even have a chance to sneak in to ask what would the trivias about.You people should tell me about it because I'm really curious.I'm a big trivia fan(falling head over heels with it).

Edited by sillyseraphim

Yeah...how was it?I worked all night lastnight(well..I felt like it was forever) and didn't even have a chance to sneak in to ask what would the trivias about.You people should tell me about it because I'm really curious.I'm a big trivia fan(falling head over heels with it).

Well I went and had a great time. I didnt know just how little I do know...? mmmm

It was all fun. I believe that they are going to be had every month (last friday of every month)

5 rounds of 10 questions with some bonus questions as well. Great atmosphere and a good social outing.

ITR :o

Well I went and had a great time. I didnt know just how little I do know...? mmmm

It was all fun. I believe that they are going to be had every month (last friday of every month)

5 rounds of 10 questions with some bonus questions as well. Great atmosphere and a good social outing.

ITR :D

Here are some of the participants of the Trivia Quiz, I don't have a clue who they are, but, some look like they already won too many jugs of beer :o

post-11996-1167703200_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167703229_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167703255_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167703473_thumb.jpgpost-11996-1167703492_thumb.jpg

If you recognise yourself, please don't admit to it :D

ImageDude :D

post-11996-1167703447_thumb.jpg

post-11996-1167703519_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't there a Trivia night tomorrow again? Wouldn't it be done every fourth Friday of the month?

Limbo :o

PS: This afternoon (Thursday) there is the yearly festivities at the Sirikorn market again.

The Sirikorn is the 'flowers, vegetables and so on, and so on'- market with the badminton courts on the first floor behind the busstation.

Isn't there a Trivia night tomorrow again? Wouldn't it be done every fourth Friday of the month?

Limbo :o

PS: This afternoon (Thursday) there is the yearly festivities at the Sirikorn market again.

The Sirikorn is the 'flowers, vegetables and so on, and so on'- market with the badminton courts on the first floor behind the busstation.

Yes Mr Limbo, I believe there is a trivia night again tomoroow night. It is at Bo's place again and I will be going for sure. There were great prizes last time and it was a very fun night.

As for you question Wouldn't it be done every fourth Friday of the month? I guess yes depending on how the days fall otherswise just the last friday. :D If there are 5 fridays then it would be on the 5th.

Hope to see you all there. I think it starts at 7:30pm

ITR :D

• 4 weeks later...