Rotarian Power

As a foreign guest in the Kingdom I would be pleased to learn of any pipeline dream in the making to increase, if there is an existing base, public swimming baths in Thailand.

Could the Rotarian powers that be not divert their attentions away from Thai citizens, who are of course blessed creatures, but given that all should benefit, why does no money go into improving facilities for all us creatures, common folk?

Should we say that this is the government's fault? Probably.

I would like to see anyone set an example as you know we foreign guests have a habit of making some and 'only some' lose face.

More bloody public amenities please!

Thaimee. :o

As a bloody nice guest (foreigner (farang) in the Kingdom I would be thrilled to learn of any pipeline dream in the making to increase, if there is an existing base, public swimming baths in Thailand.

Could the Rotarian powers that be not divert their attentions away from Thai citizens, who are of course blessed creatures, but given that all should benefit, why does no money go into improving facilities for all us creatures, common folk?

Should we say that this is the government's fault? Probably. I would like to see someone/ anyone set an example as you know we pretty guests have a habit of making some and only some lose face. More bloody public amenities please!

Thaimee. <_<

Do you mean that Rotary International should divert charitable funds to support itinerant travellers hereabouts ? I hope you don't mean that.

Do you mean that Rotary International should divert charitable funds to support itinerant travellers hereabouts ? I hope you don't mean that.

not a bad suggestion for those itinerant travellers herabouts, indeed, but truly I get fed up of these arab's, bloody whooray henry types and other at rotarian club and veggie club.

purely for bloody face and to make contact's is what I say!

the core of my arguement is monies need to be spent on more important issues where foreigners can utilise facilities. we need a big placard saying monies donated from us foreigner's! well those who dare must win! keep it up chaps...

i like seeing people lose face if that's what it takes, and not for foreigners to support charitable orginisations to make face, contacts and cash gains.

the short and curlies is the government should support the less fortunates and rotarian clubs should support ordinary joe, but at their own expense, if they are truly nice spirited people?

but then i'm asking dwarfs to grow taller aren't I?

Thaimee. :o

Hey, I want Free computer facilities at the one library we have in Pattaya City!

Any suggestions who should be contacted so they can duly process my request?

Yeah, I want one of those shiny brand new Pentium IIII's and need a shiny new chair to suit, so I don't have to stand up most day's. Wish the perpetrators would stop giving money to their wives and give us nice guests some usable facilties!

Anyone know of free Internet facilities other than the 'free opportunity' 10 minute a shot stations at Carrefour Supermarket Central Rd?

Cheers. Thaimee.

Hey, I want Free computer facilities at the one library we have in Pattaya City!

Any suggestions who should be contacted so they can duly process my request?

Yeah, I want one of those shiny brand new Pentium IIII's and need a shiny new chair to suit, so I don't have to stand up most day's. Wish the perpetrators would stop giving money to their wives and give us nice guests some usable facilties!

Anyone know of free Internet facilities other than the 'free opportunity' 10 minute a shot stations at Carrefour Supermarket Central Rd?

Cheers. Thaimee.

Buy a laptop ... that'll work in parts of Isaan.