Whoo Hoo ! 1 Week Smoke Free !

indothai

Quit about 1 week ago and feeling good !!! I was a smoker for about 15 years and I quit with the help of Quomem. I didn't think the drug would help.. but it did.

I used to smoke a pack every 2 days, and tried to quit many times but failed (cold-turkey, patch).

Life is so much "fresher" now :o

Those trying to quit... you can do it !!!!

Quit about 1 week ago and feeling good !!! I was a smoker for about 15 years and I quit with the help of Quomem. I didn't think the drug would help.. but it did.

I used to smoke a pack every 2 days, and tried to quit many times but failed (cold-turkey, patch).

Life is so much "fresher" now :D

Those trying to quit... you can do it !!!!

Congrats. I'm still trying to totally quit. Have days where i dont smoke at all and then the next day i have a few. Worse if i work with someone who smokes. If working on my own then no problem. For sure i will give up as of NY. I will i will i will. :o

My co-worker smokes, the smell would just drive me up the wall. I don't know if it was the drug that made the smell of cigarettes so bad. I've stopped taking the drug for about a day now, actually, I've taken less than the recommended dosage and things are still going ok. Come to think about it, I feel really bad now that people had to put up with my smell for such a long time.

I still get "urges" because from habit (smoking after a meal, etc)... but then I would remember the "stink" and the urge quickly went away, also, I would take in deep breaths and think how much more healthy my lungs are now. Everytime I breath in I've got this big ass smile, people think I'm on "drugs" or something :D:o

If you really want to... You sure as hel_l can !!!

" Everytime I breath in I've got this big ass smile, people think I'm on "drugs" or something."

You are. On drugs or something. Quomem is bupropion originally (and still under the name Welbutrin) marketed as an anti-depressent. Don't drink while using it. You might find yourself blacking out. And acting really stupid. Also, welbutrin was associated with a few suicides a few years back. Treat it with respect. It ain't your grandpas' nicorette.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hehehe congrats! :o Im on my first day, no medications. I would lie if I say "its been difficult" Im a social smoker mostly, I like a ciggy before bed time, but I can be days without smoking. So yeah, I want to just leave it better. My boyfriend doesn't smoke and I want to do it mostly for him, to show him how much I love him :D :D *sights*

So, keep the goos work there, congrats!